Part 27 | Destined together

KARTIK

One of the beautiful thing Love teaches you is to celebrate the differences.

" Naira you have been staring at me all the way we drove here, will you please stop that atleast now. " I said as we entered the temple premises.

It was 8 in the morning.

" You never believed in God, what happened all of the sudden? And you are wearing a Dhoti Kurta !? " Surprise skated on her face.

I would be lying if I say I didn't expect this reaction

" I don't But you do believe right. That's why we are here. "

I am a businessman, I believe only in science and logics. Anything that can be touched, felt, analysed, experimented with, only those exist for me!

But Naira believes, also my parents.
She believes in the existence of Almighty, fate, destiny etc.

" They are here! " Aditi announced behind whom stood our close family waiting for us. Mom, Dad, Arjun, Dhruv and his Fiance Siya, Jason, Robert and Ana.

Everyone were dressed in traditional outfits. The temple had quite a big Closed Central hall that hosted all functions, rituals and haven.

The hall was decorated with floral decors and made private, denying entry to public. I had apparently hired half the section of the temple for our wedding.

" Are you serious? " She gasped.

" Get dressed, Let's once again get married. " She just stared at me amazed. Soon Adit who was in her ' super enthusiastic friend' mode dragged Naira away to deck her up.

When Naira walked up towards me after about 30 minutes, with a smile as bright as the full moon on a dark sky, it felt like the background had a hundred violinist playing a finest melody tune with perfect synchronisation.

Only she was in my frame of vision, everything else just faded away.

A nostalgia of the day when I saw her as a bride colliding into my arms flashed before me

A nostalgia of the day when I saw her as a bride colliding into my arms flashed before me. I couldn't help the smile of genuine adoration on my face seeing her today as my Wife.