Chapter Forty

A couple later Anna sits in Emily's house playing with Isaiah while the twins sleep "Look Mummy, I got my train!" Isaiah grins

A couple later Anna sits in Emily's house playing with Isaiah while the twins sleep "Look Mummy, I got my train!" Isaiah grins. "Wow, where is the train going?" Anna asks with a smile. "The beach!" Isaiah exclaims. As he does Embry and Paul walk in from patrol "Daddy!" Isaiah shouts running over to him. Embry smiles and picks him up "Hey buddy. You been good for mummy?" he asks. "Uh huh, we been playing with my train set." Isaiah tells him. Embry walks over to Anna and kisses her "Eewwww, Paul save me!" Isaiah squeals wriggling out of Embry's arms and running over to Paul. Laughing Paul picks him up "How about we go outside and play football (soccer)?" he asks. "Yeah!" Isaiah grins. With a laugh Paul takes the toddler outside while Embry and Anna sit down on the sofa "I got a call from Flo earlier, she said the baby will probably be born in the next week or so." Anna tells him. "That's good, then she'll stop stealing you so much." Embry jokes, kissing her head. Anna chuckles and leans into him "We should go on holiday once everything has calmed down. Take Isaiah and the twins somewhere, maybe France or somewhere like that." she tells Embry. "That would be nice, just us five as our little family." he agrees with a smile.

That evening Anna helps Emily pack the rest of the food into a picnic hamper "Is that everything?" she asks. "I think so, if not we'll send one of the boys back to get whatever we've left behind." Emily responds. Anna laughs as Isaiah comes running into the kitchen "Mummy, we going now?" he asks. "In a minute, go get your shoes on for me." Anna smiles. "Okay." he grins before running off to find his shoes. Emily and Anna pick up the hamper between the two of them and carry it to the table "Boys! Someone needs to carry the hamper to the truck." Anna calls. "We'll do it mum." Colin responds running in with Brady. "Thank you boys." Anna smiles as they carry the hamper outside. Embry walks in laughing with Jacob "What?" she asks them. "Isaiah put his shoes on his hands. His response was that you told him to put his shoes on, not where to put them on." Embry laughs. "What am I going to do with him?" Anna chuckles, shaking her head. She puts the twins (three months old now) in their car seats before she and Embry carry them to their car "You all buckled in?" Anna asks Isaiah. "Uh huh, LeLe did it." Isaiah nods. Anna climbs in to front and starts driving, following Sam's truck and Leah's car to the beach.

Anna watches Isaiah play with Leah at the water's edge "Did I tell you that Claire is coming to visit again?" Emily asks her. "Yeah, when is she arriving?" Anna responds. "In two days, she's excited about seeing Isaiah again." Emily smiles. "They do get along like a house on fire." Anna laughs. "Most definitely." Emily responds, joining in with the laughter. Just then Amy and Aurora start fussing, Anna gets them out of their car seats and lie them down on the blanket. They both start making babbling noises while looking at each other "What you two talking about?" Anna smiles. The twins smile at her as she pulls out a small blanket, Anna puts it in front of her face before dropping it "Peekaboo." she smiles. Amy and Aurora start giggling making Anna do it repeatedly, Embry walks over and smiles at the three of them as he sits down "Is mummy being silly?" he asks as he boops the twins on the nose. Isaiah runs over and sits next to his sisters before making funny faces, they laugh at him making him smile "Mummy, Daddy, they find me funny!" he tells them. "Yeah buddy, it's because they know you're their big brother." Embry smiles. "Can I give Amy cuddles?" Isaiah asks. Smiling Anna motions for him to sit down before plopping Amy on his lap, picking up Aurora for herself.

A/N: Short chapter but I wanted to give you guys an update. The next chapter will be longer and better