Chapter Sixteen (Edited)

Just over a week later Anna is round Emily's with the pack when Sam gets a call from Billy, as he hangs up he looks to the boys "Jacob's transformed

Just over a week later Anna is round Emily's with the pack when Sam gets a call from Billy, as he hangs up he looks to the boys "Jacob's transformed." he tells them. Anna looks up to Embry from feeding Isaiah his pudding "Emb go. He's our best friend." she tells him. Embry nods and kisses Anna and Isaiah's head before following the others out.

After a while Embry walks back in with Jared and Paul, Paul grabs a pair of shorts for Jacob before walking out back again. Anna looks at Embry who smiles at her "He's a bit shaken up but we managed to talk him down." he tells her. Smiling Anna kisses him gently before picking Isaiah up and handing him to Embry "Daddy needs cuddles." she tells her son. Isaiah giggles and wraps his arms round Embry's neck "Dada!" he smiles. "Hey buddy." Embry smiles kissing his nose. Just then Paul, Sam and Jacob walk into the house "Anna can you do his hair tomorrow?" Sam asks. "Of course." Anna smiles before turning to Jacob. "Hey Jakey." she smiles. "Hi Anna." he says with a small smile. Anna sighs and gives him a hug "It'll be okay Jakey." she tells him. "Thanks Anna." he tells her hugging her back. As they pull away Anna looks at Embry and smiles "He's fallen asleep." she tells him. Embry chuckles "Let's get him home." he tells her. Anna nods "Bye guys. See you tomorrow." she tells them.

A few days later Anna wakes up to Embry jumping on the bed, Isaiah in his arms and Jacob next to him "What are you three doing?" she asks sitting up

A few days later Anna wakes up to Embry jumping on the bed, Isaiah in his arms and Jacob next to him "What are you three doing?" she asks sitting up. "Waking up the birthday girl. Now Bella is at school and Charlie is working so they're taking you out tomorrow, but they sent your presents down." Embry smiles. Anna grins remembering that it's her seventeenth "Okay you three out so I can change." she tells them. "Okay but Emily has cooked breakfast at hers." Embry smiles giving her a quick kiss.