Chapter Fifty

A couple days after the funeral, Anna sits in a chair in the twin's bedroom staring out the window as they sleep "Baby, your dad's here to see you

A couple days after the funeral, Anna sits in a chair in the twin's bedroom staring out the window as they sleep "Baby, your dad's here to see you." Embry tells her gently. Nodding Anna gets up, checking on the twins as she leaves the room and heads downstairs "Hey daddy." she says, seeing Charlie in the living room. "Hey Sweetheart, I just wanted to check in on you." Charlie tells her, giving her a hug. "I'm fine." Anna responds, sitting down on the sofa. "Anna, you're not Sweetheart. You need to talk to someone." Charlie says. Anna shakes her head and gets up, heading into the kitchen and starting to make herself a coffee "Baby, at least think about what your dad said." Embry tells her, following her. "Who am I supposed to talk to? There aren't exactly therapists for people like us, people in the supernatural community." Anna responds. "Maybe Carlisle knows someone." Embry suggests. "Maybe." Anna nods. "Just think about it." Embry tells her, hugging her and kissing her head. Anna wraps her arms round his middle "I love you." she tells him. "I love you too baby." he responds. The two pull away and Embry gently kisses her "I need to talk to your dad about something, you alright finishing your drink?" he asks. "Yeah, you go ahead." Anna nods.

Later that day Anna joins Embry at Sam and Emily's with the children and the rest of the pack, Isaiah immediately running over to Claire and playing with her. Anna walks into the house as Embry takes the twins over to the pack outside. Walking into the kitchen she finds Emily sorting food "Hey Anna, you help me take everything to the table?" Emily asks. "Sure thing." Anna nods, grabbing a couple plates and taking them through. "How you holding up?" Emily asks."Alright, I guess. Dad wants me to see and talk to someone." Anna responds. Emily nods "It's up to you but I think it might help you." she tells her. Anna nods "Embry and I are going to see if Carlisle knows anyone who I could talk to that knows about the supernatural." she responds. "If not you know I'm always here to talk." Emily tells her. "Thanks Emily." Anna smiles. "Now, let's get the kids and our food sorted before the wolves descend." Emily jokes, Anna laughing slightly. Outside, Embry smiles as he hears his imprint laugh "How is she?" Sam asks. "I'm not sure. Sometimes she seems fine, other times... We're going to see if Carlisle knows any therapists she can talk to about the supernatural world." Embry responds. Sam nod "We're all here for you both." he tells his pack brother. "Thanks Sam." Embry smiles, jumping up and going over to help Anna and Emily with bringing the food out.

A/N: I know it's short but I wanted to get you guys something out. I've been having really bad writer's block and have been struggling with my motivation. If anyone has any ideas they think would work with the story feel free to write a comment letting me know. I always find it helpful see different ideas as it gives me other people's perspectives. 🙂