Chapter Forty-Three

This chapter is going to be like the last one, jumping between the characters.

The Pack and Cullens
An hour after finding Anna missing and finding out Bella is a vampire, the pack gather at Anna and Embry's house with the Cullen family "I knew she was going to be trouble and now she taken my daughter!" Rosalie rants, no one trying to stop her. Embry sits in an armchair with his head in his hands as he struggles not to phase and storm out the house to try and find Anna "Rosalie, we need to come up with a plan. Stop pacing." Esme tells her gently. Rosalie nods and goes over to Embry, putting a hand on his shoulder comfortingly making his whimper "I should have been with her. I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have let her talk me into letting her have some time alone. God it's all my fault." he says. "No it's not. It's Bella's. Don't you dare start blaming yourself." Rosalie tells him. "Rose is right Embry, Anna would have got her own way whether any of us liked it or not. It's just the way she is." Emmett adds. Embry nods and leans into Rosalie as she tries and soothes him "I don't understand why I can't see her. I know she's alive because I can feel her but something is blocking me actually having a vision." Alice stresses, running a hand through her hair. "It's the same for me, each time I try and pick up on her thoughts all I get is static. It's like someone or something is blocking the connection." Edward adds, looking distressed at the fact he can't hear Anna's thoughts.

Carlisle gets a map out of Forks and La Push before putting it on a table "Let's plot places she could be." he suggests. Jasper nods and looks at the map "We can rule out any public building or space. Along with anyway easily accessible." he starts. Carlisle nods and crosses out main areas with those descriptors as Sam looks at the map "Cross out the forest from here to Emily and I's, we've already checked it while waiting for you." he inputs. "What about the abandoned houses on the outskirts of the forest, near the cliffs?" Jared asks pouting them out. Paul nods "People can't get to them as the roads leading to them are overgrown, even then people don't want to go there as the cliffs are unstable making the houses unsafe and dangerous. It's why they were abandoned in the first place." he adds. "Let's check there first. Even if we don't find anything at least it's another place we can cross off." Carlisle agrees. Sam looks at Seth "Go back to Emily and the others, take Florence and Joey with you. You're in charge of Colin and Brady til we get back, make sure to protect the girls Isaiah and Joey." he orders. Seth nods before leaving the house with Florence and Joey, Leah looks at Sam and nods "Thank you." she tells him not wanting Seth in danger. Edward nods at Sam in thanks making the Alpha nod back "Let's go find Anna." Sam tells Embry making the teen nod in determination.

Anna
Shaking from the cold Anna tries to get her hands free not seeing Bella walk back in the room "I wouldn't if I were you. They're very tight so you're just going to waste your energy." she tells her. "Why are you doing this Bella? What did I ever do to you?" Anna asks. "You were born for starters." Bella comments making Anna shake her head. "You also always had to be better than me or get all the attention. Ever since you were born you had Charlie wrapped round your finger, I'm glad mum sees you for what you truly are." Bella continues. "And what would that be?" Anna asks. "An attention seeking brat. You always had to have everything, the Cullen's, the Pack, you could never let me have anything. You're just a stupid idiot who got herself knocked up as a teen." Bella retorts. "You did have something. You had Edward, but you ruined that by cheating on him the day you were supposed to be marrying him! You had mum, she never loved me! It was always you! What do you think I stayed with dad when he and mum split? Because she didn't want me, she fought for you to live with her but did she with me? No! As for the Cullen's and Pack? The Cullen's saved me, they welcomed me into their home and made me feel loved and wanted. That's why I call Rosalie mum and Emmett dad because they act like that to me. The pack, they're also my family! Embry is my boyfriend, my soulmate, he treats me amazing and never asks for anything in return. The others, they're like my brothers and sisters to me. They don't care that I'm a teen mum or that I'm not a Quilette, they love me for me. Colin and Brady are like my kids, they're so young and carefree but they've been thrown into the supernatural world where they are so confused. I help them and they help me feel happy. Yes I have kids at a young age but neither the Pack or the Cullen's judge me for it like you do, they support me and help me care for Isaiah, Amy and Aurora. It's more than you have ever done for me but I don't care what you think about me Bella but never go off about my family." Anna responds. Jameson walks in clapping slowly "Wow that was truly beautiful, almost brought a tear to my eye." he smirks.

The Pack and Cullens
Everyone walks outside the house and get ready to leave for the abandoned house when Embry suddenly falls to his knees "Embry?" Rosalie asks rushing to his side. "Something's wrong with Anna, I can feel it!" he responds, trying not to very out in pain. Edward frowns "Can imprints connect to each other?" he asks the Pack. "There's a legend about it but no one in our pack has ever done it." Sam responds. Quil and Jacob kneel beside Embry as he cries out slightly "Yeah, well I think Embry has." Jacob points out. Embry groans as he stands up with Quil and Jacob's help "We need to find her, I can sense her location. We were right, she's in one of the abandoned houses." he tells everyone. "Embry you can't go in this state." Sam tells him. "What if it was Emily? Would you stay put?" Embry growls. Sam sighs knowing he's right "Come on then." he concedes.

Anna
Jameson walks over to Anna, revealing a knife from behind his back "I wonder how long it'll take for your precious mutt to come and find you?" he smirks before plunging the knife into Anna's leg. Anna bites the inside of her mouth as she tries not to scream out in pain "Oooh, good girl. You learnt not to cry out." Jameson smiles as he pulls the knife out her leg. Looking her in the eyes he licks her blood off it "Mmh, just as sweet as I thought it'd be." he remarks. As he does they hear a crash from outside "Go see what that was." Jameson tells Bella making her nod and leave the room "Now where we're we?" he asks Anna, stabbing her in the stomach and twisting it before pulling it out.

The Pack and Cullens
Embry shifts back into his human form followed by the rest of the pack as the arrive at the houses with the Cullens "We'll check left to right, you go right to left. We'll meet in the middle unless we find Anna before hand." Jasper says, taking charge from his time in the military. The pack nods and runs to the left as the Cullen's head to the right "Embry, Jake, Quil, you check this one. Paul, Jared, Leah, you come with me to check the one next door. We'll keep alternating unless we find Anna. If you do shout and we'll come running." Sam orders. Nodding Embry, Quil and Jacob run into the house and start searching when Embry suddenly stumbles and falls to the floor "Embry, what is it? What's wrong?" Jacob asks as he and Quil run over. "Anna, something's wrong with her." Embry tells them getting up and running out the front of the house. Jacob and Quil run after him as they run past the rest of the pack "What the?" Paul mumbles before they follow their pack brothers to a house two down from them. As they run Jacob pulls out his phone and messages Rosalie the house number that they've arrived at "I've messaged Rosalie." he tells the others. Embry cries out again and nearly falls making Jared catch him "We need to get inside!" he cries as the Cullens appear. Emmet tries the door before kicking it open "So much for sneaking around." Edward deadpans. "When it's your kid in danger you can reprimand us." Rosalie glares before following her mate inside.

Walking inside the Pack and Cullens stop when they smell blood "Anna." Rosalie says before speeding towards the attic. Before she gets to the top of the stairs she's shoved back down them "I told him you'd all come running to save her." Bella smirks walking down the stairs. "Bella? Where's Anna? What've you done to her? Where's my daughter?" Rosalie glares, Emmett stopping her from attacking Bella. "It's always 'Anna this, Anna that' with you." Bella smiles. "Enough games Bella. Where is she?" Edward glares. "Aww, hi Edward. No hug? No kiss? Not even a hello?" Bella asks with a pout. Embry growls before crying out again and grabbing his chest, Jasper speeds forward and starts fighting Bella "Go find Anna." he tells them as he throws her out the door. Jared and Paul run out the door and shift as more newborn vampires appear from the forest "Embry, Jacob you go with them. We'll help Jasper." Sam tells them. "We'll help aswell." Edward adds, motioning to himself, Alice and Esme. Embry runs upstairs closely followed by Jacob, Rosalie, Emmet and Carlisle, when they get to the attic he kicks the door down.

Anna
Jameson grabs Anna's throat as the door slams open, untying her and pulling her up "Not another step." he warns. Anna whimpers as he squeezes her neck, Embry growls and starts Saha king as he sees the blood "Oh, this your little boyfriend?" Jameson asks Anna who begins to go blue round her lips. Rosalie growls and starts to go forward but stops as Jameson squeezes Anna's neck more "I wouldn't if I were you." he tells her. "Jameson, enough. It's over, the place is surrounded. You won't be able to get out of here." Emmett growls. "Neither will Anna. Well not alive unless you let me past." Jameson retorts. "Let his past." Carlisle tells them. "I'd listen to him if I were you." Jameson smirks. Anna whimpers slightly making everyone move to the side of the room letting Jameson walk past them to the corridor "You know what, she's not worth it." he says before throwing Anna out the window. "Anna!" Embry shouts running to the window.