Chapter Fourteen (Edited)

Anna gets out of bed to find Isaiah not in his crib, she smiles when she hears Embry in the living room with him

Anna gets out of bed to find Isaiah not in his crib, she smiles when she hears Embry in the living room with him. Getting dressed she goes to the living room to see Isaiah laughing at Embry, who is playing peekaboo with him. She takes a picture on her phone and sets it as her home screen "I can guess who dressed him this morning." Anna smiles walking over. Embry smiles at her "Definitely not me." he jokes giving her a kiss. Isaiah crawls over and pouts his lips "You want a kiss as well?" Anna asks. "Ya." Isaiah says. Smiling she picks him up and kisses his cheek the same time Embry kisses the other cheek, Isaiah laughs and kicks his legs excitedly.

After half hour Quil knocks on the door making Embry open it "Hey guys

After half hour Quil knocks on the door making Embry open it "Hey guys. Where's Jake?" he asks noticing that he isn't there. "Maybe he's in the garage?" Anna suggests picking Isaiah up and leading the boys outside. "Yo, Jake, you in there?" Quil calls out as they head inside, they spot Bella with Jacob. Anna smiles "So the bike building story is true." she tells her sister. "Taught him everything he knows." Bella jokes before looking a bit worried. "Don't worry I won't tell dad." Anna assures her. "Thank you." Bella smiles. "What about the part where you're his girlfriend?" Quil asks. "Oh, we're just friends." Bella explains. "Ooh. Burn." Embry jokes making Anna hit him gently, he looks at her and pouts making Isaiah laugh. Embry pulls a face at him making him laugh harder "I said she's a girl and a friend." Jacob corrects. "Embry, you remember him making that distinction?" Quil asks. "Nope." Embry grins. "So I guess you have a girlfriend now?" Anna asks Quil making Jacob laugh. "Right. Quil took his cousin to prom." he explains to Bella with a laugh. Embry and Anna start laughing as well "Yeah, that's still a riot. You want funny, Black? I'll give you funny." Quil says as he makes a run at him. Jacob dodges and a playful scuffle ensues. Embry and Anna go over to Bella "I got five bucks on Quil." Embry grins. "You're on." Bella smiles. "I'm not getting involved. I'm setting an example for Isaiah." Anna tells them.

As the scuffle comes to an end Bella pulls Anna to the side slightly. "Anna, I'm really really sorry about how I acted to you and Isaiah. I don't know why I did, I guess I was slightly jealous that you had a better relationship with dad than I did. Dad also explained what happened and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." Bella tells her sister. "It's okay Bella, you're here now. We'll start over and forget the past. Now you want to meet your Nephew properly?" Anna asks her sister. Bella smiles and hugs her "I would love to meet my Nephew." she responds. Anna leads her over and takes Isaiah off of Embry "Isaiah, this is your Auntie Bella. Can you say hello?" she asks her son, Isaiah smiles and waves enthusiastically making Anna and Bella chuckle. "Heya Isaiah." Bella smiles. Isaiah giggles and reaches out to Bella, who gently takes him into her arms.

Small time skip to end of January

Anna sits playing with Isaiah when she gets a phone call from Emily "Hey Em

Anna sits playing with Isaiah when she gets a phone call from Emily "Hey Em." she says as Isaiah starts playing with his bricks. "Hey Anna. You need to get round here. Embry's phased and won't transform back, he's worried about hurting you and Isaiah." Emily explains. "I'll be right over." Anna tells her before hanging up. "Shall we go see Auntie Emily?" Anna asks Isaiah with a smile. Isaiah smiles "Ya." he tells her. Anna pulls up outside Emily and Sam's house and gets out with Isaiah, she walks inside and finds Emily in the kitchen. "Anna! Here I'll take Isaiah, they're just through the tree line." Emily tells her. "Okay. Isaiah you stay with Auntie Em while I go find Daddy." she tells him. Isaiah goes to Emily who takes him to the living room to play. Anna walks outside with four pairs of shorts and goes over to the tree line where she's met by Paul's wolf "Hey Pauly." she smiles getting a snuffle and a gentle nudge in response. Smiling she follows Paul over to where Sam and Jared are stood with a a slightly smaller grey wolf with black markings "Emb." she calls out softly. Embry looks up and freezes when he makes eye contact with her. Anna smiles as she realises that he's imprinted on her, she goes over slowly "Hey Baby. I need you to listen to me okay? I know you're scared and don't know what is going on but it's going to be okay. Just listen to Sam and when you're ready I'll be inside with Isaiah." she tells him, Embry nuzzles her making Anna laugh slightly "Go on I need to check on Isaiah." she tells him. Anna turns to Sam "Here I didn't know who needed a pair so I bought four pairs." Sam nods and gently takes them in his mouth.

After about 10 minutes Sam walks in followed by Jared, Paul and Embry, Anna gets up and Embry immediately goes over to her and pulls her into a hug "You'll be okay baby." she tells him. Embry smiles into her hair and kisses the top of her head "Dada!" Isaiah shouts getting their attention. "Hey Little Man." Embry smiles picking him up. Isaiah gives him a sloppy kiss on the cheek "Aww thanks buddy." Embry smiles kissing Isaiah's head. "You want me to cut your hair for you baby?" Anna asks. "Yeah but I want to give Isaiah cuddles while you do." Embry smiles. Anna chuckles "I don't think he's going to complain." she responds as Isaiah starts babbling and playing with a car Emily gave him.

Soon Embry's hair is cut and Sam has booked him in to get his tattoo. Anna stands Isaiah up and stands behind him, holding his hands, as he practises his walking. Embry sits on the floor a little bit away from the encouraging him over "Come on buddy." he smiles. Isaiah walks a few steps before letting go of Anna's fingers. He walks a little wobbly over to Embry who grins and picks him up "Well done Little Man." he tells him. Isaiah giggles as Anna goes over to them "Anna." Sam says getting her attention. "Yeah?" she asks. "I got it on video. I'll send it to you." he tells her. "Thanks Sam." she smiles.