Chapter Eleven (Edited)

Anna pulls up outside the Cullen Household as the family, minus Rosalie, walk outside. Smiling she jumps out as Emmett and Jasper walk over. Emmett picks her up and gives her a quick spin, making her laugh. When he puts her down she turns to Jasper who opens his arms cautiously, Anna smiles and hugs happy that her friend has started trusting himself more. She pulls away as Alice skips over and hugs her smiling "Hey Alice." she chuckles hugging her back. The small girl let's her go "We'll have to do a proper girls night one day." Alice tells her. Anna laughs and nods before Alice walks off "You're in for it now." Emmett jokes as Anna hugs both Esme and Carlisle. She then turns to Edward and glares at him "What did I do?" he asks. "You didn't call me back yesterday." she tells him. Chuckling slightly Edward hugs Anna "Don't worry about anything I'll keep an eye on his thoughts." he whispers so the others can't hear. They pull away and Anna kisses Edward's cheek in a sisterly way "Hey what about us?" Emmett pouts motioning to himself and Jasper who have just got Isaiah and the bags out the car. "Edward smells slightly better than you two." Anna jokes making them chuckle. "Okay now begone Anna and I have a night to enjoy." Rosalie tells her mate walking out and kissing him, the Cullen's smile and leave after saying goodbye to Anna.

Anna and Rosalie sit down in the living room and get Isaiah out his seat "I can tell something is bothering you. It was in the way Edward looked at you as well." Rosalie tells her. Anna sighs and nods "He's out on parole." she whispers knowing Rosalie will hear. Rosalie wraps her arms round Anna and holds her as she starts crying. She takes Isaiah out of Anna's arms and lies him in his bouncer "Go get changed into your pyjamas. I'll feed Isaiah and put the pizza, Esme made for you, in the oven." Rosalie tells her. Anna nods with a small smile and goes up to Emmett and Rosalie's room to get changed.

Once dressed Anna walks downstairs to find Rosalie sat down with Isaiah on the sofa, smiling she walks over and joins them

Once dressed Anna walks downstairs to find Rosalie sat down with Isaiah on the sofa, smiling she walks over and joins them. "Cute." Rosalie compliments looking at the socks. "Thanks. Embry got them for me." Anna responds with a grin when she thinks of him. Rosalie picks up on it "Oooh has something happened between the two of you?" she asks. "He kissed me earlier and asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes." Anna tells her. "Awww good. Although if he hurts you or Isaiah I will be obliged to hurt him." Rosalie explains making Anna laugh. "No need. He's amazing with Isaiah, he spends so much time with him. They have a real connection with each other." Anna assures her friend. Rosalie smiles at her "Sounds like perfect Daddy material to me." she says making Anna blush.

Time skip to the day before Bella's birthday.
Isaiah is now 8 months old. He can sit up on his own, has his first tooth, can crawl a little and has started eating a small amount of baby food.

A couple months later Anna walks out her room and is greeted by Jacob and Embry "Morning beautiful

A couple months later Anna walks out her room and is greeted by Jacob and Embry "Morning beautiful." Embry smiles giving her a kiss. "Morning handsome." she responds as Jacob goes to get Isaiah changed for her. The couple go and sit in the sofa, Embry warps an arm round Anna and pulls her close to him. Smiling she rests her head on his shoulder and watches as Jacob walks in with Isaiah.

That afternoon Billy wheels in with Charlie and Harry in tow "Hey dad

That afternoon Billy wheels in with Charlie and Harry in tow "Hey dad." Anna smiles from her place next to Embry. "Hey Sweetheart." he smiles back, picking Isaiah up from his beanbag. Isaiah smiles up at him and gurgles slightly. "Don't forget it's Bella's birthday tomorrow." Charlie reminds his daughter. "Yeah I know." Anna sighs, Charlie shakes his head and hands Isaiah to her. Anna kisses Isaiah's cheek making him giggle "Let's get you a snack. What about a banana?" Anna asks her son. Isaiah giggles in response making Anna hand him to Embry. Anna cuts a banana up and walks into the living room, where Embry sits Isaiah on the floor with a couple of cushions behind him. Isaiah looks up at her and reaches his arms up "Mama." he calls. Anna freezes and smiles brightly looking at Embry with tears in her eyes. "Hey Baby." she cooes at him. "Dad! Get in here." she calls to her dad in the kitchen. "What? What is it?" he asks running into the room. "Isaiah say Mama." Anna tells her son. "Mama." he grins. "Oh my. You're such a clever boy Isaiah." Charlie smiles.

A/N: Sorry it's short I'm trying to get into the routine of having Uni and Coursework. I'll try and update once or twice a week.