Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)

Anna sits in her new living room cuddled up with Embry as he and Emmett play xbox, Rosalie walks in with Leah and Isaiah "Everyone's home, they want to see you

Anna sits in her new living room cuddled up with Embry as he and Emmett play xbox, Rosalie walks in with Leah and Isaiah "Everyone's home, they want to see you." Rosalie tells Anna. Nodding Anna stands up and turns off the xbox. "Babe!" "Anna!" Embry and Emmett complain at the same time. "Come on." she laughs walking over to Leah. "You can come with us if you'd like to." she tells her. "I don't know. I don't want to intrude, besides the treaty." Leah tells her. Rosalie shakes her head "You won't intrude and I cleared it with Carlisle and Sam. As long as no problems are caused you, Embry and Seth are allowed in our territory. Esme will love you." she tells her. Leah smiles and nods "Okay." she tells them.

They all get out of Emmett's jeep and walk through the front door of the Cullen's residence "Anna!" Alice squeals hugging her. "I've missed you Alice." Anna smiles hugging her pixie like friend back. "I've missed you too. Now where's Isaiah I need cuddles." Alice grins. Isaiah babbles "A-is." he smiles when he sees her. "Aww he remembers me." Alice smiles. "I made sure to show him pictures of you all." Anna explains as they walk into the living room where the others are. Jasper walks over smiling "I've missed you A." he tells her. "I've missed you too J." she responds hugging him, Jasper tenses but hugs her back smiling. Anna pulls away and goes over to Esme and Carlisle "I've really missed you two. There's times I needed your strength." she tells them. Carlisle and Esme both hug her "Rosalie told us about what happened. We aren't going to let anything happen to you or Isaiah." Carlisle promises her. Anna nods with a smile "Where's Edward?" she asks. "He's just arrived with Bella." Alice tells her just as Edward walks in. Anna grabs a cushion and turns to Embry "Cover Isaiah's ears." she tells him. Embry nods and does so as Anna walks over to Edward. As she reaches him she starts smacking him with the cushion "You complete ARSE Edward Anthony Masen Cullen! How DARE you think you know what's best for me and Bella! How DARE you put your family through that worry! If you EVER do something like that I'll feed you to the pack. Got it?!" she shouts. Edward covers his head as she hits him "Okay, I'm sorry Anna!" he exclaims.

Anna stops hitting him and hugs him "I missed you and I'm glad your safe. I'm still royally pissed though." she glares. Edward chuckles "Understood." he nods. Anna then hugs her sister before hitting her with the cushion "That's for leaving without saying anything." she tells her. Bella nods and turns to Edward as Anna sits next to Embry with Leah "Now I've got that out my system. This is Leah, she is one of my best friends and a member of the pack. She is also Isaiah's imprint and I couldn't be happier for her and Isaiah." Anna smiles introducing Leah. "It's nice to meet you Leah." Esme smiles. "It's nice to meet you too." Leah tells her as Isaiah rushes round after a remote control car Emmett is controlling. Isaiah glares and looks at Jasper "Japper help." he tells him. Jasper smiles and picks Isaiah up and into a flying position "Let's go get the runaway car." Jasper tells him while making him "fly around". Anna smiles and takes a picture and a video, Alice sits next to her "Send them to me?" she asks. Anna smiles and nods, sending the picture and video to Alice.

As night falls Anna turns to Embry "We better get Isaiah home to bed." he tells him. Embry nods "I'll go get him in his car seat while you say bye." he says giving her a quick kiss. Anna smiles and goes over to her sister first "We're heading home now." she tells her. "Can I talk to you quickly first?" Bella asks. Anna nods and follows her sister out to the balcony "What's the matter?" Anna asks. "After graduation Edward's going to turn me." Bella explains. Anna frowns slightly "Why?" she asks. "I want to be with Edward and this is the only way I can be with him forever." Bella tells her. "Bella, I love you and your my sister." Anna starts. "Why do I feel like there's a but?" Bella asks. "But I don't agree with this. You do what you want but I don't agree." she tells her. Bella rolls her eyes "Good thing it's not up to you then. If you and Embry had a way to stay together forever, you would do it. Wouldn't you?" Bella shouts. "No because that would mean that we would watch everyone we care about die." Anna retorts. Bella scoffs "No don't scoff Bella. I'm being serious. Do you really want to watch all your friends die? Do you want to watch me, Isaiah, Dad, Mom and Phil die? Because that's what it means." Anna tells her. "I don't care. I love Edward more." Bella tells her. Anna shakes her head and walks back into the house "I'll see you guys later." she tells everyone. "She didn't mean it Anna." Edward tells her. "How do you know? You can't read her mind Edward." Anna retorts with tears streaming down her face. Turning she walks out the house and jumps in the jeep. Rosalie and Emmett follow and jump in the front "Anna?" Leah asks. "I just want to go home." she cries. Emmett nods and starts driving to the house.

Once home Anna goes up to her room and collapses on her bed. Embry runs up after her and sits down, holding her as she cries "What happened?" he asks. "Bella told me she loves Edward more than me." she sobs. Anna feels Embry tense and a soft growl making her giggle "I'm guessing your wolf didn't like that." she tells him. Embry chuckles "No, he doesn't like you upset, neither do I." he tells her pulling away. Anna smiles and kisses him gently "Let's go downstairs and watch a film." she tells him.