Chapter Seven (Edited)

The next morning Charlie walks into the Black Residence "Anna I need to talk to you about something." he tells his daughter. Nodding Anna sits next to him and waits for him to start. "Waylon was found last night. He was attacked by some sort of animal. He didn't make it sweetheart." Charlie tells her. Anna starts crying remembering all the times Waylon would sneak her a bar of chocolate or when he played Santa at Christmas, Charlie hugs her gently as Jacob walks into the room. They pull away and Charlie stands "I have to get back to work. I'll message later." he says before walking out the house. Jacob sits next to Anna "What's happened?" he asks her softly. "You remember Waylon? Well he's been attacked by some sort of animal. He didn't make it." Anna says before crying again. Jacob engulfs her in a hug as she cries into his chest. When they pull away Anna stands up "I'm going to get Isaiah dressed and then go see a couple friends." she tells Jacob. He nods as she goes into the bedroom where Isaiah has just woken up from his nap "Hey baby. Let's get you dressed." she tells him, Isaiah gurgles and smiles at her making Anna smile back.

Anna drives round to the Cullen's and is greeted by Rosalie "Anna! What are you doing here?" she asks smiling "I haven't seen you in a while

Anna drives round to the Cullen's and is greeted by Rosalie "Anna! What are you doing here?" she asks smiling "I haven't seen you in a while. Also I heard about Waylon and guessed it wasn't an animal." Anna explains getting Isaiah out. Rosalie nods and let's her into the house, carrying Isaiah's bag for her. They walk into the living room to find everyone except Edward "Where's Edward?" Anna asks turning everyone's attention to her. "With your sister. She's worked out what we are." Emmett explains. Anna sighs and sits down "When she finds out I've know the whole time she's going to hate me more than she already does." she says. Rosalie frowns slightly and looks at her "What do you mean?" she asks her friend. "Bella is the reason I've moved into Billy's. She told me that she doesn't want anything to do with Isaiah. She said it was because I wasn't safe." Anna explains. Rosalie glares "Well Isaiah doesn't need her. He's got you, Charlie, us and your other friends from the Reservation." she says to her. Anna smiles and hugs her "This is why you are a better sister than Bella." she whispers, Rosalie hugs her back smiling.

A couple days later Anna wakes up to her phone going off with text messages, she picks it up and sees a message from Rosalie

A couple days later Anna wakes up to her phone going off with text messages, she picks it up and sees a message from Rosalie. Come round please. Bella is coming round and I need some sanity. Anna smiles and tells her she'll be round soon. Getting out of bed she gets dressed and gets Isaiah out his moses basket "Let's go see Auntie Rose today." Anna tells her son with a smile, Isaiah smiles back at her with a coo.