Chapter Fifty One

(A/N: Sorry this Chapter is short, I wanted to give you something. This story is coming to a close very soon, I am going to do a couple time jumps. First for Anna and Emry's wedding, then one to show Isaiah and the twins as teenagers. Probably Isaiah around 18 and the twins 16 (maybe some others children too?), making Anna and Embry about 34. If you have any ideas on things you want me to include, please feel free to leave a comment 🙂)

A few weeks later, Anna smiles as she watches Isaiah play with Claire in Emily's living room "I feel like they're going to grow up inseparable

A few weeks later, Anna smiles as she watches Isaiah play with Claire in Emily's living room "I feel like they're going to grow up inseparable." Emily smiles. Anna nods "So do I, he loves coming round here to play with her." she responds, smiling as Isaiah and Claire run over. "Mummy, can Cwaire come over for dinner one day?" Isaiah asks. "Emily and I will organise something. Why don't you two go find a dvd to watch while you have your lunch?" Anna suggests. "Otay mummy." Isaiah smiles, running off with Claire. Emily and Anna smile as they head to the kitchen, beginning to make sandwiches for the toddlers "Mummy! Awntie Em!" Isaiah shouts. Anna and Emily immediately head back into the living room "What's wrong baby?" Anna asks. "There funny noise." Isaiah tells her, pointing outside. Frowning Anna goes over to the door and opens it to find a basket on the door step, picking it up she carries it over to the table "What's that?" Emily asks, walking over. "I don't know." Anna frowns, opening the basket. "Are those...?" Emily trails off. "I think so." Anna responds. "Mummy, what is it?" Isaiah asks. "I'll show you in a little, can you go play with Claire and help Auntie Em keep an eye on your sister's monitor while I get daddy and Uncle Sammy?" Anna asks him. "Otay mummy." Isaiah nods.

Anna walks outside with the basket and does the non emergency shout to get Sam and Embry back, the two of them arriving soon after. The two of them shift back and walk over "What's in the basket and why does it smell weird?" Embry asks, giving Anna a kiss. Anna opens it to show them "Okay..." Embry trails off. "That's a wolf pup and a panther cub." Sam says in shock. "Yeah, they were dropped off at the house with this note." Anna explains, passing Sam the note. "Anna. These are your familiars, they will protect you and your family. Signed, a Friend." Sam reads out. "I guess we now have a wolf and panther." Embry smiles, watching Anna stroke the baby animals on the head. "I guess so. I'll take the not to Billy to see if he has any idea who could have sent them. Embry, you can go back to the house as your patrol is nearly finished." Sam tells them. "Thanks Sam." Embry nods, wrapping his arms round his imprint. "We should get back to let Emily know about Lobo and Kuro." Anna tells Embry as Sam leaves. "Lobo and Kuro?" Embry asks in confusion. "Yes. Lobo and Kuro." Anna responds, pointing at the wolf and then the panther.