Chapter Forty-Seven

Anna sits watching The Little Mermaid with Isaiah, playing with his curls as they do

Anna sits watching The Little Mermaid with Isaiah, playing with his curls as they do. As she does there's a knock on the door "You carry on watching the film Little Man, I'm getting the door." she tells her son. "Otay mummy." Isaiah responds, not taking his eyes off the film. Opening the door Anna finds Florence with a one year old looking Joey in her arms "Hey Florence, Hey Joey." Anna smiles letting them in. Isaiah looks up from the tv and smiles "Aunt Flo!" he exclaims, jumping up and running over. Florence smiles "Hey buddy, what you and mummy watching?" she asks. "Ariel, she one of my favourites." Isaiah smiles. "Who's your other favourite?" Florence asks as they walk over to the sofa "Pocahontas, she awesome." Isaiah tells her with a grin. Anna sits down with Florence, Isaiah going back to the movie "What brings you here?" Anna asks. "Edward told me about the trial going on with certain people so I thought I'd come keep you company." Florence explains. Anna nods "Thanks, I didn't want to be there." she responds. "I don't blame you." Florence tells her, taking her hand. Just then crying starts coming through the baby monitor "Feeding time." Anna smiles standing up and walking upstairs to the twins bedroom, picking them both up and carrying them downstairs.

After a while Embry walks in with the rest of the pack "Hey boys, hey Leah." Anna greets. "Hey Anna." they respond. "Daddy! Look what I drew." Isaiah smiles, running over to Embry with a picture in his hands. "Wow buddy, who've we got here?" Embry asks. "That me, that you, that mummy and that the twins." Isaiah smiles, pointing at different places on the paper. "It's great buddy, how about you and Leah go put it on the fridge?" Embry suggests. Isaiah nods and wriggles out Embry's grasp, grabbing Leah's hand and taking her to the kitchen. Embry walks over and sits on the sofa next to Anna, kissing her as he does "How was it?" Anna asks. "The elders have decided to have one more day trial, mainly so they can think of how to... do it." Embry responds. Anna nods "Dad's gonna be broken." she says sadly. "We'll work something out." Embry assures her. "I just don't want him hurt." Anna sighs. Embry kisses her head as he holds her, not knowing what to say to comfort her. Jacob looks over catching Embry's eye, silently have a conversation "Why don't you call Rosalie over? Jacob and I can look after the kids and you two can go do something." Embry tells Anna. Nodding Anna sits up "Can you call her for me? I'm going to change." Anna asks, standing up and walking upstairs.

Walking back downstairs Anna finds Rosalie waiting for her "Come on, let's go to Seattle for a couple hours

Walking back downstairs Anna finds Rosalie waiting for her "Come on, let's go to Seattle for a couple hours." Rosalie smiles. Anna nods and walks over to Isaiah and Embry "Be good for daddy." she tells Isaiah. "Otay Mummy." Isaiah smiles. Anna kisses Embry "Love you." she tells him. "Love you too." Embry responds. Rosalie's smiles as they head out to the car "Okay, how about we see a movie?" she suggests. Anna nods but doesn't smile "Okay, I was going to be subtle but that's obviously not going to work. What's wrong?" Rosalie asks. "Even after everything Bella has done I don't want her dead. Not for me but her dying is going to break dad, I don't want to see that happen." Anna responds. Rosalie sighs "Anna, if she stays alive she could come after you again. She could even go after Isaiah or the twins and I know you don't want that to happen. This is for the best, yes Charlie is going to be sad but slowly he will be able to carry on with his life. You need to do what's best for you and your children and not others for once. You deserve to be happy and to do that you need to be able to clean the slate." she tells her. Anna nods and gives a small smile "You said something about a movie?" she asks. "There's my girl." Rosalie smiles handing Anna the aux cord. Smiling Anna plugs in her phone and starts playing music, singing along to it with Rosalie as they head towards Seattle.

A/N: Sorry it has been so long. I had major writers block when it can to this book. Hopefully now I will be able to write more again. Please let me know any ideas you have for this book, it would be a major help as it might inspire me.