Happy Birthday Doll

Chapter 9
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

SEXUAL CONTENT

Those words were all Dabi wanted to hear. Since that day he saw you in a towel, he wanted to get a taste of you.

"Lead the way."

You looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of your friends to tell them you were leaving but couldn't find them. You took Dabi by his forearm and you two rushed back to the house.

You hadn't even made it into the bedroom yet but his and your lips found each other's instantly. His kisses were wet and sloppy, full of intensity. He grabbed your butt and lifted you up walking you to the bedroom, not once breaking the kiss. Your legs snaked around his waist. He pushed everything aside sat you on his dresser. He positioned himself in between your legs and pulled away from you. You were already out of breath. He hastily began sucking on your neck and undoing the string in the back of your top. You kicked off your heels. Breathlessly you say, "I'm starting to think you've been wanting this for a while."

He pulls away from your neck. "What gave me away?"

He lifts you up once again and carried you over to his bed. He roughly set you down and steadied himself over you balancing his weight on his arms. You try to sit up to remove your top but he didn't let you.

"Aht... Tonight's about you princess. Let me do the work."

He held the small of your back to sit you up before pulling your top off. He licked and bit his lips. "No bra, huh?" He smirked.

He turned you around to unzip the back of your skirt. "God, why couldn't you wear something easier to rip off? I'm getting impatient here."

He wasn't the only one. Your patience was wearing thin as well.

He finally removed your skirt which revealed a black, lacy thong. "You came prepared." Dabi slid two fingers across your already damp panties. "I haven't even started yet and you're already wet. God, I didn't think you were such a slut, pretty girl."

Dabi stood up and you propped up your elbows on the bed to look at him. He removed his shoes, shirt, and pants almost instantly and was left in his underwear. He got back on the bed and crawled back over to you. He trailed wet, sloppy kisses down your body. You grew more aroused with everything he did to you. He sucked on your hardened nipple while using his index and middle fingers to play with the other. He bit down a bit causing you to let out a wince in pain and pleasure. He repeated this process on your other breast as well. He watched how your body reacted to him doing these things to you and he liked what he saw.

Dabi left hickeys and bite marks all over your body. All over. Your neck, breasts, arms, thighs, stomach, everywhere. You could easily be mistaken for someone attacked by a wild animal.

He moved down to your pelvic area and ripped off your panties using just his teeth. You could even hear the lace being ripped. He pushed your legs down so they were all the way open. He slid in one finger, then two, then three. He fingered you while sucking on your sensitive clit. The euphoria that ran throughout your body was unreal. You cover your mouth trying to suppress your moans, but that didn't help. With your opposite hand, you reach down to grab a fistful of his hair.

He removed a finger and slips his tongue inside of you. The way his fingers pumped inside of you along with his swirling tongue sent you into a state of pure bliss.