The League

Chapter 18
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Over three months have passed. You have become much bolder, thanks to hanging around Dabi all the time. You've also gotten closer with your friends. As for your dreams of being a writer, you've gotten much more inspiration. All you needed was a little adventure in your life.

You've been begging Dabi to let you meet the other members of the League for these past months, or at least see their hideout. He said no every single time, as expected. It wasn't up until today he finally agreed.

"What do you mean yes?"

"What do you mean what do I mean yes?"

"Isn't that what you wanted to hear?", Dabi says rolling his eyes.

"Well yeah, but..."

"Okay, forget it."

"Wait no! I just mean you've always said no. Why'd you change your mind all of a sudden?"

"You're too stubborn and it's starting to piss me the fuck off."

"So you finally trust me?"

"No. Don't ask stupid questions. I still stand by what I said about killing you."

"How nice."

"What I do trust, is your value of wanting to live. So I know you won't try anything. If you haven't changed your mind, I'm leaving in about an hour."

»»---------------------►

"Okay, I'm ready."

"You're serious about this?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Just keep in mind that I won't be able to help you if they don't like you. Your death is on yourself."

You two leave the house and walk outside.

"Wait here a minute."

A little while later, Dabi comes back pulling a motorcycle with him.

"A motorcycle? How come you never told me you owned one?"

"I don't."

"What?"

"I stole it some months back."

You sigh. "Are you stupid? That can easily be traced to you."

"Shut up with that. You never complained before." He throws a helmet at you and you catch it. "Put that on."

"Do you even know how to use it?"

"I've been on it a few times."

"Okay, that's cool but you're avoiding the question. I'm not getting on that."

"Suit yourself", he says getting on.

"Hold up, you'd seriously leave me."

"Yes?", he said as if it wasn't obvious enough. "Put on the helmet."