Lawless

Chapter 15
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

"What's that supposed to mean?", Dabi questions.

"I'm tired of being altruistic. I wanna do something different for a change. Something more..."

"Villainous?"

"I wouldn't put it like that... Lawless is more of the word I'm looking for. Who's better to help me with that than you?"

"Are you trying to feed into my corruption kink? You know I can't say no to that."

"What do you do for fun?", you ask.

"Sex, killing, arson."

"I'm serious", you say folding your arms.

"Who says I'm joking?"

"I just wanna do something out of my comfort zone for once."

"Something like?"

"I don't even know. Just nothing too serious."

"I'll see what I can do."

»»---------------------►

At around 9 PM, Dabi slung your door open, letting himself through. "Get dressed, doll."

"Don't do that asshole. What if so we're naked?"

"Then I'd be lucky as fuck."

"Why am I getting dressed?"

"We're gonna do illegal shit like you wanted."

"I didn't say illegal."

"Don't tell me you're backing out. I didn't think you were such a pussy."

"Shut up. I'm not."

But you were.

"If you're not changed in the next minute, I'm leaving without you. Wear a hoodie", Dabi says walking out.

You rolled your eyes but still got dressed. At this point, excitement was beginning to take control of your body. You didn't know what he had planned but you thought maybe it couldn't be too bad. As you leave your, room you could see Dabi already walking through the door.

"Wait!", you say going after him.

»»---------------------►

You walk next to him outside.

"So you were serious about leaving me behind?"

"Yeah. I don't like slow people."

"You gave me a minute. And you were leaving before it was even over. Anyway, why did you wait until this late?"

"It's better like that. Less difficult."

"Well, where are we going?"

"Just wait. It's not far."

»»---------------------►