𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 - ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ sᴋᴢ ⁰¹

Jung Wooyoung X Choi Kai

[WooKai]-[Best Friends]

Wooyoung and Kai have known each other for a pretty long while. Yeonjun and Wooyoung are good friends and she met Wooyoung a couple years ago through him. Ever since then, these two have been best friends.

Wooyoung doesn't really have many female friends he could say he was comfortable with, but with Kai, it just felt normal. He felt really close to the girl, seeming as he had mutual friends with her. Changbin, Yeonjun, Wooyoung and Kai, were the friend group that didn't have many interactions, but the fandoms just knew they were goals.

Kai saw Wooyoung more of the person she would go to when she wants to be connected with someone. She and Wooyoung had a strong friendship, and they both felt right when around one another. This ship always drives the fandom crazy.

Jeong Yunho X Choi Kai

[YunKai]-[Best Friends/Romantic]

Yunho and Kai met when Kai was still living in Australia. She was in a dance company, and Yunho had competitions there at the time, and they met each other. She also met Mingi, since the two were in the same dance program, so she knew them. She and Yunho kept in contact for years, and they met up again when she moved to Korea.

Even though Kai is older than Yunho, he acts so protective of her, as if he was older. Yunho always seems to know when Kai is feeling down and being who he is, he also knows how to bring her spirits up.

Kai saw Yunho as her first true friend, and that itself meant so much to her, than Yunho could ever understand. even bough at first, they lived almost worlds apart, they were still the best of friends, she wouldn't like it any other way.

Kai and Yunho have an special friendship, one that she really only shares with her band mates or Yeonjun. They act like their kids in love, and maybe they are? Who knows even if they are both are to shy to admit to on another or themselves.