𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Chan had been in his studio for 24 hours now. He had been filming a V-live the previous day, and from that, he hadn't come home.

Nothing out of the ordinary, Kai hadn't even noticed he was gone. Her schedule had been all over the place, especially since she was MC for Music Bank, it was odd to see the boys regularly, especially since they ended schedules from the Cle:Levanter comeback. Everyone was enjoying their break, especially since it was the Holidays. Everyone had gone home to their parents, except the Aussies.

It was just Felix, Channie and Kai, like every other Christmas since debut.

Kai was walking around the dorms, looking for any sign of the two Aussies. She had just gotten home from schedules, and was happy it was only for a few hours.

"Lix! Channie! Are you guys home?" Kai's voice boomed through the doors, as she headed for the room hallway. Right before her she saw a head pop out of her room.

It was Felix.

He looked like he had just woken up, his eyes swollen, as he blinked adjusting to the newly found light.

"Felix, did you just wake up?" Kai walked towards him, as he cutely nodded, running up to hug her, still blinking furiously to clearly see his best friend.

Kai laughed as she hugged Felix, his head buried in her neck, as he took in the smell of her shampoo.

Kai looked down at the family heirloom, looking at the time. She furrowed her brows. "Felix! It's 12:36 pm, midday! Why are you waking up so late?" Kai said as she chuckled. Truth was Kai knew why.

Kai and Felix had been sleeping in Kai's dorm room which she shared with Hyunjin and Lee Know. Felix had trouble sleeping alone, especially since no one was home and his room was empty. He had been sleeping with her in her bed, showing her all the videos he came across on social media. She knew he would stay up all night, and he would just fall asleep before she woke up in the early morning because he didn't want her to worry, so typical of him.

"Hey! I do nothing all day, might as well sleep." He said in his morning voice and he snuggled up into her, wanting to get in some more shut eye.

"No more sleeping. How about you, Channie, and I spend the whole day out? We could go to your favorite coffee shop. We could go snow ball fighting. I don't know, the possibilities are endless." Kai said as he pulled Felix away from the hug, holding both his hands, with a bright smile, as he smiled ten times as large, with the beautiful glitter shining in his lovely eyes.

"Yeah?" Kai inquired reassuringly.

"Yeah" He nods harshly.

"Okay, okay um- go get ready and i'll go get Chan." Right as she heads for the leader's dorm room, she sees that it is open and peers into it revealing an empty room, in the same condition as it was yesterday

"Hey Felix?"

"Yeah?" Felix walked out of his room, and next to Kai, furrowing his eyes at the absence of the leader. " I thought he was here?" Felix said, confused.

"Ok, then I'll call him then. He's probably at the company, in his studio." Kai said as she called her favorite leader.

Chan was exactly the place in which Kai thought he was. He had taken a nap on his couch, when he heard the call on his phone.

He got up and picked up the phone, knowing well who it was even without checking the caller ID.

"Babes, where are you?" Kai's voice sounded on the other end of the line. Chan couldn't help but smile at the nickname and her worried voice. Kai had his very heart and he would melt every time he heard her voice, especially when she was adressing him with pet names.

"I'm at the company, my love." Bangchan said as he hunched over his desk, shutting off his computer. He held his phone in between his shoulder and his ear, as he put on his shoes and beanie, and grabbed his coat from the coat rack by the door. He shut off the lights, putting on his coat as he locked the door, his laptop in hand and the phone in the other.

"What did I say about being at the company during break? Guess it wouldn't be you without overworking yourself during time off would it?" Kai said, as she checked on Felix, who was putting on his shoes. She shot him a smile, as she walked to her own room.

"You know me, Kai. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm on my way home. I'll be there in like 5 minutes." Chan got into the car, as the driver was driving him home."What did you need?"

"Well, my love, I want the three of us to go out. I know my schedule has come into conflict with being together, but it's over for the year, and I just want to spend my time during the holidays waking up to hot cocoa you make and going out, playing in the snow, and spending my time with some of my favorite people. What do you say?" Kai was smiling like an idiot, she really did want the next couple of days to spend with the boys. She knows how hard it is to not spend the best time of year with your family, especially since they cannot go to Australia during the holidays.

"That is the reason why I love you, Kai." Chan said, smiling at his phone.

Kai chuckles, "Most people do, but why so random?" Kai asks as she goes to her room and sets herself on her bed.

"Because you try. Because, no matter how busy you are, you try to be there. There is alot to love about you." Chan said to her as he thanked the driver. He stalked the building with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah well, there is a lot more to love about you. The way you smile, your insomnia, your compassion, your happiness, and most of all, the way you love people, especially when it's the people I love." The line went silent, as she heard the line go out. "Chan? Channie?"

As she called out for him on her phone, the man in question rushed through the door and tackled her in her own bed, snuggling her as they both were caught in a laughing fit. Once they settled down, they just laid there in each other's arms.

"I could get used to this." Chan admitted as he looked a Kai with a smile.

"Yeah?" Kai asked with a chuckle as she looked up to him.

"Yeah." He said as he returned the chuckle and buried his face into her neck.

The moment was cut short when Felix knocked on the door, bundled up in his coat and beanie.

"I'm ready mommy and daddy." He stood there like a doll, wrapped in every cloth he could find in order to keep him warm in the cold, winter weather outside.

"You're so cute." Kai said as she got up and walked over to him squeezing his cheek.

"No." Felix refuted in a baby voice.

"What do you mean, no?" Kai confusingly inquired as the two Aussies and the American walked to the front door.

"I meant what I said, and I said no." Felix playfully sassed the women as she glared at him. He couldn't take her serious face anymore and begin laughing and he apologized to her.

"You're so rude, Yongbok." Kai said as Chan began to laugh, knowing that Felix hated when they addressed him by his Korean name, especially Kai, because she only does it when she's serious.

"Hey!" Felix yelped out, a serious face displaying on his face, as Kai broke her own serious face and began to laugh, unable to contain her laughter any longer.

"Your so easy to mess with, Lix." Chan teased, as they made their way to the car.

"Yeah, yeah, very hilarious." Felix groaned, as they rushed to the car.