𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 (ᴍᴀᴋɴᴀᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ)

Han:

When Kai was a trainee she didn't have many friends. It was not because she was mean or have a bluntly rude attitude,  she was just not like everyone else, and so she stood out to others, and people didn't like that. She was made fun of because of her masculine name and the fact she didn't look like everyone else.  Her mother is Latina and her father is Korean. She was also American, and born in Hawaii, so she had very distinctive things about her. 

Many times, she would be made fun of,  being older than a lot of the trainees didn't make it better.  She tried to stand up for herself, and she stood her ground, but almost everyone at the company had something against her, she learned to ignore them. 

One day, she had been evaluated, and she was feeling really good about herself because they told her she did exceptionally, so she was in a good mood. She was in the training rooms, working on one of a dances she made up, when another trainee walks in without her noticing.  She danced away to the music, still not having a clue, the brunette boy in the corner eyeing her every move, impressed on her skills for a new trainee.  Everyone in the company knew her. They knew she was a little old to be a trainee and shamed her for it, and Han didn't like that, because for being a new trainee, she was better than most of the people at the company. 

Han tried really hard to get her attention, he would send her a smile, save her a seat, but she was very independent in the way she came to be lonely. He saw that, and wanted to make her his new friend. He wanted everyone to stop making fun of her, and he had a good reputation at JYP, and so he thought maybe that would get the people to shut up, and if that doesn't work, send her to Chan. 

Kai finished her dance, and that when Han decided to make conversation. "Kai, isn't it?" Han asked, scarring the girl as she frantically turned around.

"Jeez, you scared me!" She said, as she recollected herself with a chuckle, casuging Han to laugh along as well. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I was just admiring your dancing skills, your really good." Han said with his full lipped smile. 

"Oh, thank you." She said, as she sat down on the floor, against the mirrors, sipping her bottle of water. Han walked over and sat in front of her. 

"How did you learn to dance like that?" He wanted to know this girl, she seemed to be mysterious, and he wanted to solve this mystery. 

"Um, I've been dancing ever since I can remember." She said as she sent him a smile. 

"That's cool, I wasn't that good, even when I became a trainee. How old are you?" Han asked, curious to know if she was as old as everyone else knew her to be. 

"I'm 18, pretty old to be a trainee, I know. I've heard it from everyone here." She said, expecting to get the same reaction from the mystery boy, that she gets from everyone else, expect Han isn't like everyone else. 

"That's not that old, Kai, don't let people bring you down. I know you don't know me, and I don't' really know you aside from your age and name, but I want you to know that I am here for you. I know your new, and I have been here a while, so i know a lot of people. I want you to get comfortable here, and make friends. You should hang out with me and my friends, they're great people and I know they'd like you, so what do you say? Oh and by the way, my name is Han Jisung." He threw in the last detail and smiled, sticking out his hand, and Kai smiled a shook it, happy to have made a new friend having no idea she would be bound with him for life.