𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

Kai was a nervous wreck.

Never in her life had she imagined herself an actor, or an actress, or whatever.

She would never have seen it in herself.

But other people did.

Kai just got offered the role that could be the beginning of a new chapter of her life. A role in a drama.

Kai was offered the female lead role in a new romance fantasy that would be starring Cha Eunwoo. The producers and writer sought out Kai and told her she was perfect for the role, and she was the first person they thought about when creating the story.

They told her that they would help with everything she needed to learn about acting, they wanted her to play the female lead.

Kai was stunned to hear she was considered in the first place. Kai was not ready to comprehend how significant this was to her career.

But, the problem was, that Kai didn't even know where to begin with acting. The most the girl had ever acted was in her school play in high school, and it was a mandatory event to pass the class.

She didn't know the first thing about being an actor, but her best friend did.

So the first person who she called after having this secretive meeting at the company building, was her best friend. Yunho. She made sure to stay in her car, afraid to leak too much information about the drama.

"Yes?" Yunho's voice could be heard on the other line. Immediately helped calm down her fast-paced heart, which seemed to almost implode on itself.

"Yunho! I need to ask you for something very important!" Kai yelled on the phone, needing advice as soon as possible.

They only gave Kai a couple of days to decide whether or not she was to join the cast.

"Okay? Are you feeling fine?" Yunho asked as he could hear the desperation in her voice as she spoke to him. It was often when such a tone plagued the girl's words, but today it seemed to be tenfold what it normally is.

"I was asked to be a female lead in a romance drama! Can you believe it? Because I still can't. I was so in shock that after I got in my car, I couldn't urge myself to call you."
"OMG! Kai, that's amazing!" Yunho exclaimed, truly happy for his friend. She was presented with an opportunity of a lifetime that could transform her life and career forever. His pride and happiness could not shadow that pang of jealousy that struck his swollen heart.

"I know right? But, there is a light problem.'' Kai admittedly almost shamefully.

"What is it?" Yunho asked, having no idea of the issue at hand.

"I don't know the first thing about acting," Kai admitted, truthfully as she palmed her forehead with her hand.

There was silence on the line for a long moment. Then all Kai could hear was laughing.

"Hey, this is not funny! This is serious business, Yun!" Kai couldn't help but laugh as well at her friend's reaction, even if she knew nothing about what he was laughing about in the first place.

"Why are you so worried about that? You're good at everything you put your mind to, Kai. If you want to do this, I don't doubt you'll train to be the best actor you can be." Yunho states, wholeheartedly, undertaking the worries of the girl. "Plus, you have me to help you. I am an actor after all."

"Oh course, my best friend will help me! You have no other choice than to help me anyway..." Kai said as the two laughed on the phone.

"So are you gonna do it?" Yunho asked, curiously.