𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝙲'𝚜

It had been just recently when Kai was asked to be an MC for Music Bank, and was excited because she would be doing it with one of her best friends, Yunho.

It took the two awhile to figure out what song they wanted to do for their introduction. Both were amazing dancers, and both were vocalists, while Kai was also a Rapper.

They wanted to do something that they could show a lot of their skills, so they looked and looked for the perfect choreography and song, and decided to go with Fake Love by BTS.

They knew it was going to be a challenge, but that was what they hoped for. It was fun working with her best friend, since she got to see her friends in ATEEZ aside from Yunho. She saw Wooyoung the most, since his love for BTS helped a lot with perfecting the choreography.

Though, it took them a short amount of time to memorize the dance, it took a good amount of time making it their own. Since the dance is made for a group of 7 people, they had to deduce the dance to fit the right situations, since it was only two of them.

The fun part is when the two groups were able to be around another. Most times, it was just a handful of them, like 3 from each group. They would hang out, and help the two with the dance and performance, but it was mostly just to have fun.

It was a couple days before the two were to be announced as the new MC's for the next session of Music Bank, and the whole lot of them, all 17 members were celebrating.

They had dinner at a beautiful restaurant, and got ice cream after. Just to end up back at the KQ Entertainment building to hang some more. They were just messing around at this point, some were playing Just Dance, others were watching Movies, and the older ones were being parents and taking care of their young.

Kai hadn't acted as a parent that night, she was too busy beating everyone's ass playing Just Dance. Kai was in first place with 6 wins, then Yunho and Minho with 5, San and Hyunjin with 4, then Yeosang, Felix and Mingi with 3 and Wooyong, Changbin and Han with a whopping 1 just because they couldn't stop laughing and messing around.

Kai had just won against Mingi, jumping up and down, with the Wii controller in her hand, almost hitting San with it.

"Sorry, San. But I won! I won!" She said as she made her little celebration dance. Yunho joined just having fun as they both did their sibling shimmy, which caused everyone to laugh. Even Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Chan who were having fun playing uno watched as the two best friends were dancing together, as they all had fun making fun of the two.

"This isn't fair, how do you keep winning?" Mingi mournfully asked with a pout as Kai and Yunho continued to dance.

"You sing too! There's microphones in which it hears the singing of everyone. You're supposed to sing during your isolation turns." Kai said as she gave her controller to Wooyoung, and Mingi's to Changbin.

"Really?" Yeosang asked curiously.

"No, I don't think so, I'm just saying it to make him feel better.' Kai said, in a lowered manner, so only he could hear. Yeosang laughed, shaking his head at her sympathetic attempts at trying to cheer up the tall boy.

"Ah Ok. Next time, I will." Mingi claimed

And so he did, Mingi and Yeosang's turn came up, and every chance he got, Mingi would scream his lungs out, as an attempt for the microphone to hear him. Yeosang couldn't continue, laughing and laughing, but still managed to beat Mingi.

Oh, he was mad. He turned to Kai and asked,"Did you lie to me?" He said with a playful mad face.

Kai kept her lips together, not answering. But before he could say anything, Mingi ran straight after her. "You!!" Mingi yelled, as he chased Kai all around the place. From the couches where the others were watching Movies to the food area, where the others were playing uno.

They all laughed when he caught her because he started tickling her. And if you knew Kai, you'd know she was the most ticklish person ever.

So she couldn't stop laughing, as she fell to the ground while Mingi didn't stop tickling her. "MINGI! PLEASE HAH-" The other couldn't help but laugh at her cries for help and her genuine laughter.