𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢

Kai never let things get to her. She took most things with a grain of salt because she learned most people don't know how to express their emotions without being very explosive. She learned to take things with salt from a very young age.

So seeing her shaken from all the hateful words people were saying was causing her to lose herself-security. She never let what others say get to her, yet she was right now.

They were finishing up their dance practice of the day, yet Kai didn't feel fulfilled just yet. She knew she wasn't thinking clearly, she knew that much, but she also wanted to prove to herself that she wasn't the things they were saying.

Please, they call her a main dancer, she should at least learn to dance more feminine, maybe then she could get the chance to debut in a more fit group.

She was not meant to be in an all boy group, she can't even dance half as good as the rest.

Truly, JYP should have just kept her at bay, she isn't even a good dancer, her solo stages are always so bad.

"Hey guys, that's it!" Minho said, as he led the dance practice once again, as the main dancer he is. Kai just nodded as the rest spread into their own conversations.

"Can't wait to eat!" Han exclaimed, as Hyunjin vicariously nodded, laughing as he wrapped his arm around the squirrel-like boy's shoulders.

Kai smiled at their interactions, remembering when the two used to bicker and argue, to become the two best friends they are today.

"Where are you heading to Changbin?" Chan asked as he saw the younger grab his coat and his car keys.

"Oh I'm going out to eat some dinner with Wooyoung and Dino, Yeonjun also said he's going to be there." Changbin answered, not really caring if he was answering Chan's questions, as he made eye contact with Kai, giving her a questioning stare, asking if she wanted to join.

She just gave him a smile and shook her head.

"Oh ok, well I'm heading home, anyone going back home?" Chan asked, grabbing his keys as he scanned the group questionably as he waited for someone to answer his question.

"Yea, wait for me and Seungmin, we'll catch a ride with you." I.N said as he grabbed his things.

Minho was seated next to Kai on the practice floor, waiting for her to go home as well, wanting to catch a ride with the elder member. He had noticed that recently, her mood had been low. She was less irritable, which was always ironic with her. Kai always was so easy to annoy because she was always irritable, but when she was not acting like herself, she was less easy to annoy because she cared less about everything.

He just wanted to make her feel better, just him and her, like it always was. He always made her feel better, and he wasn't planning on stopping now, especially when it felt like she needed him the most.

"Oh ok, how about you two?" Chan directed his question towards two members closest to his age.

Kai turned to look at Minho, communicating with her gaze. Minho always read her like a book, he knew what she was saying even with a simple gaze.

"We'll head home in a bit, we wanted to go over some moves for our MAMA solo dance." Minho excused himself and the girl, as he sat up from the floor walking over to have a 1 on 1 small conversation with the leader.

"She is going through something. I don't know what, but I'm going to figure it out, I promise." Lino swore, while Chan just nodded, knowing that when it came to Kai, Lino always kept his promises.

"Ok, see you guys at the house." Chan waved as he, Innie, and Seungmin left home.

Lino waited for them to leave, as he approached Kai as her attention had shifted to her phone.