𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠

Kai looks into the mirror, as she eyed her reflection, unsure. The group had been getting ready for an award show, and Kai was dressed in a black velvet long-sleeved romper with golden accents. It flaunted her figure well. She wore sheer-black tights, with black suede knee high boots.

Her medium length hair layer on her shoulders, as her curtain bangs framed her small face. Her makeup was flawless as the gold sheer shadow on her lids and under her eyes, matching well with the metallic on her clothing. She looked absolutely ethereal.

She stood up, once the makeup artist was done with her war paint, as she turned to look at her posterior in the full length mirror.

"You look absolutely beautiful, darling." The shorter woman said, as she placed her hand on the young girl's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, ma'am. Have a wonderful day." She wished farewell to the woman as she grabbed her things, as walked out the dressing room door.

"Hyung, where's noona? We have to arrive at the show in an hour, and the venue is 45 minutes away." Felix states to Chan, as she started down at his watch, checking the time to make sure he was right.

"She's still getting ready, so-" Chan looked over at the doorway, speechless, the wonder appearing in the iris of his eyes.

"Wha-" Felix too became speechless as he saw the older girl stand there. She felt herself go red, with just the way the two were looking at her, not speaking a word.

"What 's the hold up-woah." Seungmin gasped as he saw Kai. Everyone soon entered the room and were all mesmerized by the beauty that was Choi Kai.

"How do I look?" Kai asked, cutting off the silence in the room.

"You look beautiful." Felix admitted.

"Breathtaking." Hyunjin added, as his face turned a sheer red.

"You look great, noona. Changbin Hyung, close your mouth before a fly flies in." Jeongin jokes, as Kai couldn't help but laugh at the younger boy's words.

"I believe it's time we leave before we're late." Kai noted as she looked from her phone screen, and walked out the door, with some of the boys following behind her.

"I call dibs sitting next to her." Seungmin shouted to the other two boys beside him, pride rose to his face, as he gave them two a smug smile.

"Uh, not fair, we didn't even get the chance to say anything." Hyunjin protested, as he looked over at the pup-like boy.

"I don't know about you two, but I'll see you later." Han shouted as he ran out the door.

"Get back here, you squirrel idiot." Seungmin yelled after him, chasing him.

"Not fair!" Hyunjin yelled, as he was the last to follow behind.

"She's already stolen the eyes of these boys, just imagine those at the show." Minho shook his head with a chuckle.

"What are we going to do with her?" Chan sighed, as walked out the door with Lino by his side.

~~~

Chan swore everywhere they'd walk, every idol they'd pass by, their neck turned at the sight of the Choi. It wasn't only him that noticed, everyone noticed, even Kai herself.

They walked to their seating area, but as they walked by, Kai's attention was called by her beloved cousin and his members.

"Kai noona!" The first voice she heard was that of her Choi relative, Yeonjun. She turned her head, as well as I.N who was right beside the girl. Like her attention, I.N's attention was being called by Boemgyu.