𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝙴𝙿. 𝟿𝟻

*English is in italics*

The live started off with Chan at his desk, as always, but this time, he had invited two guests, and they had both been seated on the couch behind him.

"Stay, today we have guests!" he yelled as he looked into the camera, and scooted his chair over to reveal the guests.

"Hi, Stay!" Kai and Changbin yelled into the camera, as Kai waved ecstatically, Changbin poking her cheek. She swatted Changbin's hand away, as he made a pouting face.

"Aww, Baby Changbin, don't be sad." She cooed as she grabbed his hand, and kissed his finger that she swatted away not even 3 seconds ago. He just smirked into the camera, with a happy expression.

"See Chan, Kai loves me more." Changbin teased, as he stuck his finger in the direction of the man. Chan just looked over at Changbin with narrowed eyes, and faced the camera. Kai, trying to not entertain their antics, pulled Chan from his chair and sat down on it. She made Chan sit on the couch next to Changbin.

"Okay, Stay, welcome to another episode of Chan's Room, it's Kai here, and today, ummm...I don't know what we're doing today. Chan, take over please." She pleaded for help, as she looked over to Chan, who was laughing at her introduction.

"Today...uhhhhhhhhhh." Chan continued as he took back his chair, and turned back to look at the two that were reading the comments on their phones. "I didn't know Kai and Changbin were joining." He said, as he looked over, Kai looked offended, grabbing her chest.

"Do you not remember you asking me to join you today. You literally walked into my studio and were like 'Kai, can you pretty please join my live. You're so awesome and I want you to spice up my life because I'm so boring''". She mocked, trying to intimidate his voice, as she curled into a ball next to Changbin pretending to cry.

"I just followed him here and it was 'Chan's room'. Is this what you call destiny? Is it destiny?" Changbin said, completely ignoring Kai, and her antics, as Chan rubbed her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, of course knowing she was faking it. She started laughing as Changbin asked the question in English, Chan joined in too.

It was a little into the live, as they started brainstorming a song for Changbin, them all laughing as he created lyrics, and Chan typing them down."You know, I've never watched 'Chan's room'." Changbin said, causing both Kai and Chan to gasp. Chan started to fake cry.
Kai just laughed at Changbin's attempt to comfort him.

They then got into the topic of speaking english. "Anyways means, Anyways." Changbin states, proudly as his arms are crossed across his chest, as Kai claps proudly, and Chan just "ooh's" at his statement.

"Ahh, Channie's english is funny." Kai said, as she listened into the conversation of the two boys.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked, acting curious and offended at the same time.

"Yah, Seungmin copies his Australian accent." Changbin says,"And you do too." He accuses as he points at Kai.

"I could never." Kai says, in an attempt to imitate Chan's Australian accent. Chan just shakes his head as he laughs, and Changbin dies of laughter.

"There 'Home'." Changbin says, as he motions for Chan to say it then Kai.

"Home." Chan says, trying to isolate his accent as Kai then says 'Home' in her American accent.

"Yeah, I can't do that. I don't hear the difference when you say it like that, I don't hear my accent." Chan states.

"Like 'no' Kai says it fast and doesn't curve, but Chan has a wavy way of saying. He adds an 'r' sound to it." Changbin analyzes as he says no, multiple times.

"No."

"Naur."

"No. See!" Changbin addresses.

"I don't hear the difference." Chan says, "Only when Kai, or Suengmin speaks is when I can really hear it, especially with Kai."

"I'm from America, dude. When you and Felix speak, I find it so different, I was only used to American accents, your accents are still foreign to my ears." Kai said, as Chanbin focuses on her accent now.

"Didn't you live in Australia, longer than you lived in America?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah, but there voice reminds me of home, so it's a different feeling altogether."

"Awe, you love us!!" Chan trade Kai as she swatted his lame attempts at a hug.

"As if!"