-02-

"𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!" Y/N screams into her mic. Everyone began to mumble their complaints on how it's not fair since she's practically a professional when it came to gaming.

Orange-Stump: "I blame the graphics." Hinata mumbled after he placed a low number for the fourth time.

Suga-Bun: "It's not the graphics Hinata, you just don't know how to play." He says snickering.

Purity: "Well I had fun despite me not knowing how to play." Asahi says awkwardly, but on the inside he was flaring with triumph at his accomplishment.

Orange-Stump: "Asahi you placed second! You know how to play, so stop the false truths!"

Purity: "But I am telling the truth."

Salt-No-Peppa: "Maybe if you wouldn't press down on all the buttons at the same time you'd at least place in top ten. Seriously who comes in 24th? And in every game too."

Orange-Stump: "Tsukki I know you wanted to place first. You came third of all places. But you could never beat Y/N."

Salt-No-Peppa: "Hinata...remember that practice is tomorrow. I will tear you down pipsqueak."

Orange-Stump:"...Sugawaraaa..."

Everyone began laughing and began making fun of Hinata, while Asahi tried to stop the slander. Y/N ate the last of the pizza she had ordered and grinned as she listened in on them talk. After a while they stopped and we began playing another round of Fortnite.

Suga-Bun: "Hey Y/N, made any friends at your new school yet?"

"No, didn't really feel like talking to anyone. I'd rather stay to myself." She responded as she killed Daichi.