-25-

[Guess]•

After Y/N's breakdown at Kenma's place and him calming her down she left, telling himh she'll text him later.

She knew she couldn't though not if Tsukishima is making sure of breaking her. Maybe not physically but mentally for sure.

She even asked her mother for alone time and said she'd talk with her in the morning. And now here she is, still in Kenma's clothes and anticipating Tsukishima's next actions.

Y/N went live and waited for the chat to fill. Not even ten second later she got a message.

Unknown
Why you ain't call yet bitch?

"Fuck you Kei." She grumbles.

She's back!!!
Finally!
Omg I thought we had to wait, glad that you're back
I love you queen!
Player2
Player2
Player2
Player2
Mommy frl!!
Mommy
Mum
Yum
Shake ass
Xoxo
Xoxo
Xo
Oox

Unknown
Don't fucking test me

Although she didn't want to, Y/N forced herself to call the boy that's tormenting her. She pinched back tears and swallowed the lump in her throat.

She set her phone down, not wanting to see him.

"Up, I want to see your face."

"You like me or something Kei?" She asks, staring at her screen, her eyes scanning the chat. They're waiting for her to say something, anything.

"Bold question for someone that sounds so depressed."

"Does Tadashi knows you're doing this?"

"No, you think he's my dad?"

"You don't have a dad, and you don't get your traits from your mother."

"Don't-

"Test me Y/N or else I'll ruin your life." She mocks.

"Your fans are waiting, unmute."

Y/N covered her ears with her head set and unmuted her mic. Clearing her throat she forced a cheery voice.

"Hey, everyone, first of all happy pride month to anyone that's apart of the lgbtq and I would like to apologize for disappearing off of the internet for so long. I had a bit of a...serious situation to take care of." She explains in her fake voice.

Tsukishima found it hilarious, her voice.

Queen!
We totally understand!
We hope you're dping okay!
We love you
I love yoy mommy
*doing!

Y/N smiled faintly. She missed streaming and she hates how Tsukishima is the cause of her holding it off.

"Well, anyways, since I've been gone for so long I'll play as many games until I burn out."

What about KT8?
Oh yeah, weren't they supposed to play together?!

"Oh, yeah, We're saving our gameplay for a christmas special. But don't worry, I spoke with him and he understands and KT8 if you're watching this I am completely sorry for holding it off for so long." She grins.