-30-

•[Hey Player]•

Kageyama punched him the minute he walked into the door. Tsukishima fell to the floor and everyone just watched. Usually they'd break up a fight but after hearing what Tsukishima did they all got mixed feelings about the situation.

But nobody can side with him. What he did was not needed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Kageyama shouts. Tsukishima rolled on his side and touched his nose. There's blood.

He exhaled and grinned before standing up. He grabbed his glasses and put them over his eyes.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing."

"Don't you act stupid with me. Why'd you send the video?!"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes. He grabbed Kageyama by the wrist and pulled it away.

"Why are you so angry, you were just thanking me yesterday."

Kageyama glared at the boy and he smirked. "Besides, it's not that big of a deal anyways. She got what she deserved! Justice! Justice! No?" He asks.

"You're a fucking psychopath."

"Mmm maybe."

Kageyama punched him again and this time Tsukishima flew up, tackling Kageyama to the floor. Everyone stopped what they were doing to seperate the two boys.

Kegayama threw an elbow into Tsukki's back and Tsukishima punched the boy in his side. Daichi and Asahi pulled Tsukishima off and Sugawara, Nishi and Tanaka sheilded Kageyama.

"Stop, you really do too much."

"Tch, get the fuck off me." Tsukishima pulled out of their grips and wiped his nose again.

"What the hell Kei, why would you ruin Y/N's life like that? What did she ever do to you?" Tanaka asks.

Their eyes met and Tsukishima stared.

"Leave me alone!"

"You're so ugly and your freckles are too!" She shoved his head.

"Please leave me alone." The boy begged through his tears.

"Hey, he said to leave him alone."

"Huh? And who are you four eyes?"

Tsukishima glared at the girl and shoved her to the floor.

"Leave him alone hag." He kicked up dirt and she sheild her eyes.

"I'm not a hag, my name is Y/N, four eyes! And Tadashi and I were just playing a game. R-right Tadashi?"

Yamaguchi looked away and she frowned. "Fine, since you don't to play with me I'll find somebody else to play with. You're ugly anyways."

"You too hag. Ugly with. And you're fat. How about you join a sport or something and actually do something."

"Yeah...h-how about you join a sport ugly."

Y/N looked at Yamaguchi and frowned. "Fine...I will."

"She didn't do anything to me."

"Then why?!"

He glanced at Kageyama.

"T-tsukki."

"What?"

"Look."

Tsukishima looked away from his phone, his eyes landing on the girl that just stepped foot inside of the gym.