-12-

•[Fun]•

The next morning came and Kuroo was the first to wake. He yawned, looking at the time. It's nearly three in the afternoon. He glanced around his room, not spotting Kenma to where he's supposed to be.

He thought that maybe he got up before them. Kuroo stood to his feet, glancing at his bed. No Y/N either. He found it strange but then grinned at the thought of them probably having alone time.

Kuroo grabbed his phone finally checking the time and he screeched. "I MISSED SCHOOL!" Kuroo hummed. "Not that I care that much. As a prodigy child I'll easy pass." He then saw a message from Kenma.

Kinnie'
Letting you sleep in for that stunt you pulled last night. Loser!

He smiles. "Lovebirds, how disgusting." Kuroo then took the longest shower and hopped in his bed after he was done, telling by how clean the room was when he got up he assumed Kenma cleaned up downstairs as well, hence not checking.

He'd have to go down soon though, due to how hungry he is. Kuroo laid there for a while, being too lazy to get up.

Kuroo exhales, a smell itching his nose. He hummed, looking to the left of him. The smell got stronger and soon his eyes drift to the pillow beneath him.

Kuroo turned his head fully into the pillow, inhaling sharply. He hugged the pillow, inhaling again. He sighs, removing the pillow from his face.

"You smell so nice." Kuroo hugged the pillow and continued to smell Y/N's scent. A bit of a confession time. When Kuroo first saw Y/N he thought, she's mine. However, when he noticed the way she looked at Kenma he knew he wouldn't get nowhere with her.

So he made it his duty to make Kenma notice her. Even if he does like her he'd let her and his friend be happy. It hurts sometimes, knowing that you can't have someone you like.

Having to watch them be happy with someone else other than you. He knows his feelings would subside but, exactly how long will that take?

"Do you like her or something?"

He remembers Kenma asking him that. And to be honest he wanted to answer truthfully. It also made him wonder if Kenma somehow saw through his act.

Kuroo exhales. He removed the pillow from his face to get fresh air. He's throbbing in his pants and his face is red. He wonders how wrong it'll be to touch himself to his friend's crush.

He already gets close to her by acting like just that, a friend. Taking his opportunity to kiss her cheek playfully and wrap his arms around her.

He knows it's wrong to think that way, but...it happens all the time. He's used to it. Having people he really like like Kenma instead. Even if it was just one girl he felt true feelings for. Those other girls are just for distraction.

"Yo Mei, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Hm? Sure. What is it."

"I know you're new here and all that other stuff but...would you like to go on a date with me?"

"...o-oh um..."

"Kuroo, we have practice let's go."

"K-Kenma hi!~"

From there he helped those two get together, despite already wanting to date her. Maybe that's what friends do. Right?

Kuroo clutched the pillow tighter and shivered as he continued to stroke himself. It just happened and he couldn't stop after that.