-23-

•[No, I'm Sorry]•

The next morning was a peaceful morning. There were birds chirping on the outside and the sun was shining in. Not to mention the silence.

Then there was a knock. "Kenma honey." His mom calls. Kenma's ears twitched at the sound of the faint knocking his mother made.

"Kenma?"

He groans, forcing himself awake, but he kept his eyes closed, not wanting to wake up at all.

"Kemma?"

"Yes?" He forces, his voice groggy and beyond tone.

"It's nearly twelve in the afternoon and Kuroo said you weren't feeling well so I came to check on you, are you alright?"

Kenma exhaled and finally forced his eyes open. He forced himself to sit up and he couldn't help but to feel sore. His hair fell on both sides of his face and he yawned.

He gazed down to the left of him to see Y/N curled up in a ball. He remembers now and having remembered he blushed.

"Kenma darling?" Another few light knocks. "Will you be alright? I can stay home if you like."

"Ah...n-no, mom...it's fine."

"Are you sure? I don't want to be responsible for Kuroo missing school as well."

"It'll be fine mom we're not stupid." Kenma covered Y/N's shoulders with the covers and stayed there as he got settled in with being awake.

She chuckled a bit. "Yeah, you're right. But if you need anything just call okay?"

"I will."

"Love you pudding."

Kenma sighed at the nickname his mother gave to him after the pudding incident during his fifth birthday.

He didn't like the name, knowing it was only there to tease him, but he grew accustomed to it.

"Love you too mom."

There was silence after and Kenma desperately wanted to lay back down and cuddle with Y/N. However he feels sticky and he's hungry.

Kenma eventually got out of bed and took a shower. He was there for about ten minutes before finally getting out. He brushed his teeth, dried his hair and changed into something warm.

He went over to his desk and grabbed the AC remote, finally, after a few years of having it on the coldest setting, he turned it down for her.

He gazed at her once more, his heart speeding up. He never thought sex would be that good, he didn't want to stop at all. It was like he was placed into some sort of zone.

"Can we go again? Please?" He exhales. He was far from done. He wants more of her, to hear her moans and to hear her call his name in a pleading manner.

He wants it.

Y/N sniffled and touched his chest. "I don't think...I can cum anymore. Please let me breathe." She cries.

He felt bad for letting her cry and even got scared to the thought of her possibly being hurt or in pain. However, that wasn't the case, which he was glad for.

Kenma left his room quietly and ventured downstairs. When he got down he met Kuroo at the dining table eating a bowl of cereal.

Kuroo reached the boy's eyes and a snarky grin met his features. He heard it all, the moans, the whimpers, the groans.

He felt heartbroken of course, hating himself for feeling this way between two people who's clearly head over heels for each other.

He hates his dad for it too. Kenma grabbed a bowl and spoon, along with the milk from the fridge and joined Kuroo.

"You had a lot of fun last night, how was it?" Kuroo asks with a grin as he watched Kenma set his bowl.

"Did my mom hear?" He'll have to avoid her for as long as he lives now.

"I'm not sure. I fell asleep after trying to tone you two out, but I did tell her you weren't feeling well when she saw me." He explains. Kenma nods.

He'll only know if she heard when they buck into one another again.

"So how was it?" Kuroo asks again. "For you of course. You seemed to have known what you were doing if she was a moaning mess."

Kenma shrugs eating a spoonful of his cereal. "It was easy."

Kuroo gestured and set his spoon down. "That doesn't really answer my question."

"I wish she was my first kiss." Kenma admits lowly. Hearing that shattered Kuroo. He didn't know why Kenma brought it up but hearing it made his heart ache.

Kuroo thought to himself, how can he say something like that? Kuroo blinked his tears away and cleared his throat.

He actually enjoyed their kiss, and he even touched himself to that, to them.

"Wow, was it that bad?" He jokes. Kenma set his spoon down, staring inside of the bowl.

"No...just not as good as with Y/N."

Kuroo felt like he was being broken up with. He bit his bottom lip and quickly avoided Kenma's gaze. A tear fell into his bowl of cereal and Kuroo mentally cussed himself.

Kuroo picked up his bowl and swiftly got up, heading to the kitchen. He knows he's supposed to say something, anything to avoid awkward tension or to make his feelings known.

He's supposed to be the funny one, the carefree and energetic friend that anyone can talk to. But he's also got his problems, especially since he's gay...straight and is dealing with the knowledge that his father made him this way.

He hates him.

He hates himself.

Kuroo set the bowl into the sink and leant over it as he tried to compose himself. But it failed. His vision blurred, his face got hot and that feeling of absolute pain only grew by the second.

Don't cry, he told himself. Don't cry, please don't cry. Then again, he did and even a sob left his mouth, causing him to throw a hand over it to stop his despair from being known.

Kuroo touched his chest, grabbing at his shirt.

"S-stop." He pleads quietly with himself. It was just a statement.

Kenma got up from his chair and went to the kitchen. He stood by the entrance and he saddened due to Kuroo's state.

He'd been watching Kuroo ever since they met Y/N. And he knows Kuroo had a thing for her first, but he's also seen the looks Kuroo gave to him, or how Kuroo would finish his drinks, the night Kuroo slept over and had cuddled him and then...the kiss.

He wondered if maybe, just maybe Kuroo used it as an excuse.

"Kuroo...maybe you should talk to your dad about...you."

Kuroo exhaled and removed his hands. "Yeah...I'm sorry." He whispers.

"No...I'm sorry."

Gatta give Kuroo a good book, he deserves it.

Next chapter loading...