-09-

𝐘/𝐍 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 up to school for a week and a half. She couldn't face anyone, not even her own mother.

She stuck herself into her room for a week and a half. She even had to postpone her gaming session with KT8.

Most of her followers and haters were getting at her saying how scared she is to play against him. However that wasn't the case.

The point of the matter was that something happened and like the person she always is. She ran away from trying to fix it.

She got calls and texts from everyone she knew and to be frank she ignored them all. Not answering anyone. Which kind of resulted to her turning her phone off.

Tonight is different though. Theyve been talking for hours.

𝐊𝐓8: 𝐍𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫2: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬. 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥? 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.

𝐊𝐓8: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞?