-27-

•[Player2]•

Kenma and Kuroo are under the bleechers of the school looking onto the feild. Y/N was absent again and Kenma wanted to call her or even text her. Especially since she had a breakdown yesterday.

"She'll be fine." Kuroo says.

"I honestly don't think so." Kenma responds quietly. "She had a breakdown, and a bad one."

"Do you know why?"

Kenma shook his head. "I think I know who's messing with her. I know it couldn't have been her mom."

"So who?"

Kenma exhaled, finally looking at his friend. "Tsukishima."

Kuroo arched a brow. "Four eyes? Why would you think it's four eyes?"

"Because it makes sense. When we were at the arcade he was provoking her." He exhales. "I don't know, but at least she's home with her mom."

"Yeah, I guess."

Kenma gazed over at his friend and Kuroo is staring ahead, playing with his fingers.

"Hey um...did you talk to your dad?" Kuroo exhaled heavily. After the kissing situation with Kenma he distanced himself until Kenma joined him on the benches today.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"We had a fight." He mutters.

"Why?"

"Because I blamed him for making me a weirdo."

Kenma scoffed. "Dude, you're not a weirdo. Nobody can choose who they're attracted to."

"It's weird because I kissed you, okay." He says getting defensive. "Aren't you weirded out by that? By me?"

Kenma can see the sad look in his friend's eyes and frowned.

"No."

Kuroo wasn't expecting that from him. "W-what do you mean no?"

"You're my friend, Kuroo, and have been for years now. I'm not going to let a simple kiss end our friendship. The only shitty part about it is that I made you feel bad about yourself."

"Kenma...you should be weirded out, you shouldn't be talking to me right now. Just because I'm your friend doesn't mean my actions should be excused." He argues.

"Well at least you're considerate about it."

Kuroo gave up and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry for kissing you knowing that I might have been...whatever I am."

"Don't sugarcoat it. Who cares if you like guys?"

Kuroo looked at him offended.

"Dude, I still like pussy you know. It's just that I think that I like guys too...it's confusing."

"Oh so you're bi."

"What?"

"Bisexual."

Kuroo shrugged. Kenma rolled his eyes and explained. "It's when someone finds both sex attractive. Whether it be male or female."

"Oh...then yeah, sure...I'm bisexual." He huffed. "Does that mean that my dad is the same way? That man wasn't there when I showed up."

"Mmm, I think your dad was closeted for a while himself. Maybe he was scared, you know and didn't want to break his family apart. He could be thankful of your mother for making a mistake first, that way he could be himself.