-11-

Wingman

The door opened and there's a smiling Y/N on the other side.

"Welcome to my humble abode Y/N! Can I get your bags?" He asks with a bow. She grins.

"Sure." She added to his playfulness and handed her bag over to him. She walked all the here. She told her mother of course, but, she was already to work so she decided to stop by the hospital to give her mother lunch and then tell her.

In all, her mother only told her to have fun. Hopefully she does. She doesn't want to ruin anything.

Y/N walked on the other side, taking her shoes off and resting them by the door on the side.

"Come, we were just finishing the final touches of the room. Kenma and I are going to sleep on the floor of course." He explains, ushering her to his room.

"Cool." Her heart is racing. Still she can't get how much he likes her out of her head. And she likes him too so the fact that they're going to be in one room overnight made her excited and nervous at the same time.

"Your house smells nice. And it's warm too."

"Tell that to spring." He laughs. Kuroo stopped in front of his room door and opened it. Kenma was pretending to be busy by fixing his sleeping bag when the door opened.

"This is my room."

Y/N glanced around. It's plain, no decorations, no wall posters, it's small but it has his important stuff. Like his desk for studying.

She spotted a basketball hoop on his wall at the edge of the bed, possibly for when he gets bored.

"It's nice. Very empty but nice."

"I'm not that much of a materialistic person." He shrugs.

"That's good."

"Why thank you."

Her eyes finally land on Kenma who's still fidgeting with the sleeping bag. She flushed, feeling a thick tension form in the air.

"H-Hi, Kenma."

"Oh, hi Y/N." He says stopping abruptly to look her way.

Kuroo wanted to barf. "Wooo!" He celebrates. "Alright let's get this party started shall we? We are going to have beer, I snuck it, I swear if my mom finds out she'd fucking deport me."

"You can't be deported from your own country dummy."

"All mom's have their ways."

Kenma rolled his eyes and shook his head. Y/N shuffled over to the bed and took a seat. Kuroo set her bag at the foot of the bed and took a seat on his desk chair.

"Boo, boring!" He says.

"We didn't even do anything." Kenma states in annoyance.

"Exactly why I'm booing. Let's find fun before I kick you both out of my house." He mumbles.

"I don't drink."

"Me either."

"Aww what? Guy, gal, come on, we're in our last year of highschool. Let's do things the American way." Kuroo made a motion with his hand in the air and Y/N bit back a laugh.

"Won't your parents be here tonight?"

"Nah, they're going to be gone all week. My dad caught a business trip."

Kenma gazed at him. He reached for his phone and decided to text Kuroo his next words.

"Really, what does he do?"