-08-

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 home she cried in her room for approximately two hours. Now she knows why Kenma would always avoid her in conversations. It's because he never wanted her around in the first place.

Y/N sniffled, holding her knees up to her chest. Her phone dinged and she finally got the courage to check who it could be that's texting her.

Surely it's just notifications from Twitter. Playing games always make her feel better, however she's not sure if anyone would want to play right now.

Y/N wipes her eyes and picks her phone up, checking the notifications. She wasn't wrong about the twitter part. Hundreds of notifications are still flowing through.

As she got rid of them her eyes met something else. A text. A text from Hinata.

Y/N contemplated about answering it, but she was curious as to what he had to say.

𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞-𝐁𝐨𝐢𝐢: 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞? 𝐃𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐰𝐬. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.

That was sent two hours ago. Y/N cussed and got up from the floor. She staggers as the pain in her butt from sitting too long made it's notice.

She winced, massaging her hips as she made her way to the bathroom. Upon reaching she took a look at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes are red and puffy from crying and wiping her eyes too much. Her nose is red and snotty and her throat is dry.

She sighs.

"I should've never agreed to anything." She says to herself. Y/N took her clothes off and got into the shower for a hot one.