-18-

•[Player2]•

Y/N is pacing back and forth in her room. She had begged her mother to move and of course the lady didn't agree with her terms, seeing that they had just moved here.

She then came up with an alterior motive to just run away, but after talking to Kenma, something she regrets, she doesn't feel like she can go through with it anymore.

She really, really, really likes him. Y/N sighed and took a seat onto her gaming chair. She's been doing a few streams, still a bit fearful of Tsukishima showing up to shit in her soup. Then there's KT8 who she's yet to get back to.

She knows they agreed on Christmas and they're fans know so but, she feels like she's ghosting the boy in a way.

But before she could focus on those things, she's got to face her past.

Tobio Kageyama.

Y/N bit her nails, her left leg shaking in aniticipation. She can't do this. Y/N set her phone down and exhaled sharply. She really wished that Kenma was here for at least this part.

"I believe in you."

Y/N sighs. The fact that he would say that even after she told them her crazy thoughts on wanting to break his hand. It was like he didn't care about what she said.

Then the kiss and hug he gave her. Gosh how it made her heart jump with excitement and her body felt warm. Y/N stared at Kageyama's name but didn't call. She set her phone aside and laid flat onto her bed.

Y/N laid there for what felt like forever until she finally got up. She took a shower and changed into an all black hoodie outfit, even down to her shoes. She braided her hair in two and put a hat on, throwing the hood over it.

Y/N grabbed her phone and went over to her drawer. She pulled out a wallet and took out a few hundred dollars before leaving the house.

She didn't leave a note or anything. If she was doing this, she needed to get it over with quickly. She wants the past to be just that, the past.

She really wants Nekoma to be her place to stay. Y/N made it to the train station twenty minutes later and got on. She's nervous really.

This can either go bad or decent enough to be considered good. Y/N exhaled a breath and took a seat as her nerves grew thicker and thicker as she got closer to the people she had ran away from.

Not to mention how terrible their first encounter was after months of not being face to face. After some time Y/N fell asleep. The train ride would last for another thirty minutes and the sudden screech of the wheels against the metal bars below woke her.

She glanced around, a slight yawn escaping her lips. Y/N strecthed and made sure she had her money on her still, and her phone.

She got off, noticing that the sun is still out. Y/N checked the time and swallowed the bile that snuck up on her. It's only arouns five, so they should be at school...practicing.

She exhales a shakh breath, swallowing again. She stood there for a few minutes, watching as people got on and off the train, contemplating to turn back around and try to convince her mother to lwt her switch school again.

In the end she forced it all back and took a step forward.

"I believe in you."

If it weren't for Kenma...she's sure she wouldn't be doing this right now. And Kuroo too. The both of them gave her advice despite the things they heard and found out about.

She could only wonder if they pity her. The girl that nobody wants to be around because she's some sort of monster.

Y/N shook her head and left the train station, taking a bus to her destination. The entire time her foot bobbed up and down as she picked at her nails nervously.