-21-

•[Kiss]•

Kenma stepped out of his bathroom and took a seat onto his gamechair. He can't believe he decided to measure himself after Kuroo's endless jokes and pleads.

Kuroo, who's sitting on Kenma's bed, smiled. "So?"

Kenma crossed his arms, feeling the blush reach his face. He should've never found out. He's only jerked off a few times, nothing he did every day since he's more into his games.

And sure he's had morning hardness but again, he's not the type to get aroused that easily. However...he had to for the measurement and he's embarassed to know that he had to think of Y/N.

Giving his silence Kuroo gasped. "Oh no, you're a three inch carrier aren't you?"

Kenma put his hands in his face. He's not but he doesn't want to say.

"Oh no sweetheart don't cry." Kuroo teases like a mother who's comforting their child.

"Just wait until marriage, okay my son?"

Kenma snickered, catching Kuroo off gaurd. He almost never hears his laugh. And it's a cute one too. The one that includes random voice cracks along with a tinge of raspiness despite Kenma's smooth and low voice.

It makes him...no. He can't think of him in a lewd way, not now. But at least not he knows where he gets that from.

Kenma threw his head back and cackled. It was an amazing sight.

"Fucking hell man." Kenma simmered down and spun around on his chair.

"Wait. What was so funny?" Kuroo asks. Kenma grinned, still finding the ordeal comical. Kuroo smirked a bit.

"What's your actual size?" He asks.

"I don't think that's important anymore." Kenma simply answers. Kuroo shook his head.

"Hey I said I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours, no fair."

Kenma begin his chuckling again and Kuroo stood to his feet. He spun Kenma's chair around and Kenma hid his face, laughing heavier.

Kuroo forced Kenma's hands down, getting a good picture of Kenma's features. He wants to kiss him so badly, but he can't.

"What's so funny?" Kuroo asks again. This time his tone was more serious and low. That got Kenma to quiet down again.

Then he exhaled. Kuroo caught the smell of the mint strawberry toothpaste he likes so much. Kuroo told him it was childish but Kenma said he likes the nostalgia.

"It's...a seven."

"Really?"

Again Kenma sighed. "Yeah but..."

"But what?" Kuroo released him and went back to the bed.

"I just...what if we do it? Like...what if Y/N wants to do something?"

Kuroo rolled his eyes. "Dude you're literally about to graduate from highschool and you're still using elemntary school terminology."

"Ugh, whatever just help me."

"With what? If she wants to suck your cock then let her. If she wants to fuck you then let her." He shrugs.

"But what about a kiss?"

Kuroo sent him a look. "What the hell do you mean?"

"I...never kissed anyone before."

"Are you fucking serious? What the hell were you and Mei doing all that time?"