-31-

•[Was All A Plan]•

Y/N could not believe her eyes. She would have never thought she would see the girl, whom's life she ruined, ever again. But, here she sits, right in the same room as her.

Suna gave Mei a kiss on the cheek and cleared his throat.

"Make it quick M."

"I will brother. Just keep an eye out for him, 'kay?" She smiles. Suna nodded and gave Y/N a glare before leaving the room.

The room is so silent Y/N was sure she could hear a pin drop. Mei just smiled, staring at the girl.

"You look...like you've seen better days."

Y/N didn't answer, she just stared at the girl.

"You know, Y/N, you were tough shit back then, but now...you're fragile." Her eyes flickered from Y/N's hand back to her eyes, grinning slightly.

"But this was fun, to finally see you break that is."

Y/N dipped her brows. "W-what do you mean?" Her voice was soft and nearly too low to recognize.

Mei laughed. "I have a secret, Y/N and this secret includes, Tsukishima." Y/N's expression told Mei that Y/N was curious. Confused, yet curious.

"Secret?"

She nods. "I'll start from the beginning. After you broke my spine, taking everything I ever loved away from me, that being, volleyball, running, walking, standing without help, all that gpod stuff, I was angry with you," she starts.

"I wanted to see you suffer for making me suffer. However, I didn't know where you were. It's like you had vanished off the face of the earth. That's until I saw you with Kenma."

"What?"

"The two of you were walking with Kuroo. At first I thought it wasn't you, but it was. And from there I started watching. Well...I had help with that part, and that's where Tsukki comes in.

"Tsukishima and I bucked heads when Suna had me out shopping. He was with his brother, he saw me, and he told me what you did to Kageyama."

"She broke his knee." He blurts.

"I'm sorry?"

"Kageyama...Y/N broke his knee."

She chuckled dryly. "Why are you telling me that?"

"I don't know...it's just fucked up. Everyone is also acting like nothing happened. He's in therapy and she's frolicing elsewhere. The Queen of the Court is not dead."

"You're telling me she caused someone else?"

He nods. "He's not as bad as you though, so there could be a possibility he can still play."

"Why do you care?"

"About what?"

"About what happened to your friend I assume and me?"

He snorts. "I don't. It's just insane to think that after everything she's done she's yet to be punished for it. You got a wheelchair and he got heartbreak and a broken knee."

Tsukishima shook his head.

"Maybe we can change that."

"And from there it started. Him picking on you for every single thing you do, down to him figuring out that you were Player2 due to me." She chuckles.

"D-due to you?" Y/N was not sure she could keep her tears back. Mei was a blur at this point but Y/N was too focused on everything she was saying.

"Kenma told me about his gaming. He even told me the name he wanted to use if he ever started live plays. Kenma's Team Eight. Or well, KT8 for short." She explains further.