1.2 chapter two ✔️

CHAPTER TWOOMEGA; THE LONE WOLF"never felt so strange"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWO
OMEGA; THE LONE WOLF
"never felt so strange"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Shivani Caddel liked to believe she was a lone wolf, the omega. Throughout life the somewhat awkward and introvert teen had resided to her own company. Reasons for that? The list was long. It started with her parents piping her up with confidence. In their eyes, their little princess was too good for anyone. It made her extremely picky when it came to acquaintances and friends. Another reason was simply because she enjoyed being by herself. Growing up she was used to being in her own company when her parents were at work. Which was pretty much all of the time. Her favorite choice of company when watching a movie was her trusty ally throughout everything; Milton, her cat. The last, and maybe the most obvious reason, would be the fact that when she touched water, she turned into a fish. Friends only meant more people in her life that she would have to lie to. And if someone became close to her, they came close to her secret. She just couldn't risk it.

     Rolling solo hadn't exactly ever been much of a struggle for the girl either. It wasn't like people naturally gravitated towards her. Sure, Shivani could be incredibly charming ( at least that's what she liked to think, she had never had the opportunity to test said charm out ), but only to people who really knew her. Fortunately, Shivani had never struggled with bullying, just some harmless teasing. She had no problems standing up for herself and shutting the bullies up, but always opted not to. Standing up for herself meant garnering attention, and as the record stated, Shivani did anything humanly— or mermaidly— possible to avoid said attention.

     Currently the Caddel girl was seated at the drivers seat in her mom's car. The parking lot was packed, and she had been relieved when she found an available spot. How anyone managed to get up early enough in the morning to get the best parking spots, she would never understand. The girl put off waking up as much as she possibly could. Usually her parents would end up forcing her out of bed, that is before they themselves had to take of. Yes, in her teenage age, she still needed her parents to wake her up in the morning. She could never imagine herself waking up earlier then she already was. Shivani was to be consider a heavy sleeper, and a mere alarm blaring in the morning was no match for her slumber.

     Shivani slumped in her car seat, letting a yawn mixed with a groan rip through her lips. Yesterday had been way too close of a call. Mere luck had aided in her not getting caught. The janitors closet was just close enough that she barely managed to slip inside. What if she had fished out in the middle of the hallway? Anyone could have seen her, especially Stiles. Her goal was keeping her secret, not showing the Stilinski boy herself in all her fishy glory. She would have to be a whole lot more careful from now on. The Caddel girl was crossing her fingers that the Stilinski boy was the type to let these kinds of things go. It would only complicate her life if he insisted on sniffing around her business. Sooner or later he was bound to find the entire thing fishy ( pun intended ).