1.7 chapter seven ✔️

CHAPTER SEVENJACKSON- SNAKE -WHITTEMORE"this old town don't smell too pretty"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER SEVEN
JACKSON- SNAKE -WHITTEMORE
"this old town don't smell too pretty"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     When Shivani used her powers, it was usually because her drink wasn't cold enough, or she simply didn't bother to go get something so she made it come to her. Rarely did she ever use them at someone ( rarely meaning that sometimes she made someone trip purposely because they annoyed her and deserved it ), yet here Isaac Lahey was, lying on the ground like some werewolf popsicle.

     Shivani looked just as suprised as the other two in the room. It wasn't like she had done it on purpose, he just spooked her. His fault really. He should've known better then to sneak up on a mermaid. When she shot her hands up in defense, her powers had kicked in and effective immediately frozen him. She would have been a tad bit more nervous if it wasn't for the fact that he was a werewolf and that meant he magically healed. They just had to wait for him to melt. . . whoopsies.

     The girl nervously scratched the back of her head, shooting Allison and Stiles a nonchalant shouldered shrug. "Turn up the heat and he'll, erm, defrost."

     Right now they didn't have especially much time to worry about that anyways. Erica was also not outside any longer. When Shivani informed of that, Allison quickly bolted upstairs, probably to make sure Lydia stayed hidden. "Guys, it's here!" Allison yelled from upstairs. 'It' being the kanima of course. Shivani groaned loudly. After the last encounter with that thing, Shivani was really betting on her luck that she wouldn't see it again.

    Then, out of the blue, coming to the rescue; Scott McCall. All in his wolfy glory, fangs and everything, he bursted into the room. He looked around confused. "Allison told me to hurry, what's going on?" Scott asked, confused as to why it was so peaceful there. Then, he spotted Isaac. "And what happened to him?"

     "We'll tell you later, right now we have other things to worry about." Stiles said, jutting a thumb in the direction of Boyd and Derek.

     Allison then made her way downstairs, dragging Erica behind her. Shivani arched a brow at the Argent girl when she noticed how very non moving and paralyzed the Reyes girl were. "Well done, Allison." Hey, that rhymes! Shivani chuckled to herself.

     Scott threw the front door open, throwing both Isaac and Erica out on the lawn, infront of Derek.

     Derek smirked at the teens, whipping out his claws. "I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an omega, you're already an Alpha of your own pack." Derek said. "But you know you can't beat me."

     Scott grinned himself. "I can hold you off until the cops get here." The sirens rang loudly in the background. Derek's face dropped.