1.9 chapter nine ✔️

CHAPTER NINEFAMOUS LAST WORDS"would i run off the world someday"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER NINE
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
"would i run off the world someday"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Erica, Stiles and Shivani stared in shock when a barely dressed Jackson flew through the doors of the lockeroom. For a dicktwat, Shivani had to admit, Jackson sure was a handsome looking guy.

Erica had been hassling Stiles and Shivani about why they were quizzing Lydia about Jackson's parents, his real parents, and what had happened to them. That is, until she realized that Jackson was the kanima. Apparently Derek and his little pack of chihuahuas hadn't realized when he broke out of Scott's house that night and took off down the street.

Purely by accident, they had walked in on a fight between Jackson and Scott.

The McCall boy charged at Jackson, neverminding the restraining order. He growled deeply as he launched himself at the Whittemore boy. Erica and Stiles sprung into action, accidentally pushing Shivani directly into a puddle of water that had leaked onto the floor.

"Oh no." The girl got to her feet, slipping inside of the lockeroom where Allison was standing. With a loud thud, Shivani laid displayed on the hard floor with her tail out. She shot Allison an irritated look. "You couldn't have tried to catch me?"

Allison barely spared a glance at Shivani as she was too worried about her boyfriend. A panicked feeling took over Shivani when Mr. Harris' voice boomed down the hall. "A little help?" Allison quickly grabbed Shivani's arms, hurrying to pull her behind a locker to cloak her from the others.

Meanwhile Mr. Harris was yelling at Jackson and Scott, Shivani was steaming her tail dry. Soon enough she was on her legs, exiting the lockeroom. "What'd I miss?" She questioned, cautiously stepping past the puddle.

Mr. Harris glared at her. "Detention for you too Ms. Caddel." Her jaw dropped open. She had literally not done a thing. Geez, she really freaking hater that man.

At least he hadn't seen her tail.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Matt, Allison and Jackson were located at one table, Stiles, Scott and Shivani at another. Erica was all by her lonesome at a table placed between the two groups, wearing a smug grin despite just having been sent to detention.

Shivani had mixed feelings for the Reyes girl. The first time they had ever spoken was that one time at PE right before she had a seizure. Now, it was like she was a completely different person. Not only her appearance had changed, but she obviously had a newfound confidence that she definitely wasn't  afraid to flaunt. She look good, Shivani wasn't going to deny it, and the confidence really made her glow. But the Caddel girl couldn't stand the god complex that apparently followed the confidence. She wasn't sure whether or not it was real or if it was just a front the Reyes girl was putting on. Either way, Shivani didn't like it.