1.13 chapter thirteen ✔️

CHAPTER THIRTEENA MERMAIDS FURY"can't fight the sad days and bad nights"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
A MERMAIDS FURY
"can't fight the sad days and bad nights"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

When all you wanted to do was lie in bed cuddling with your pillow and your cat, it was hard not to be a slight bit pessimistic when you were being forced to be at the police station late at night. Scott, Stiles and Shivani peered over Noah Stilinski's shoulder, eyes locked on the evidence file lying on the desk infront of him.

Shivani didn't really get why they even needed her there. And she defines didn't get how Stiles had just convinced her to come. Just like that. She really needed to gain some self control and the power to say no when someone asked for her help. It was like the word 'no' just wasn't in her vocabulary lately. The same went for both Scott and Noah. How the hell did Stiles manage to drag any of them down here? His power of convincing was not to be underestimated, Shivani noted.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles decided quickly when his father exited the room for a short moment to handle something.

Scott furrowed his brows in confusion. "Why?" Shivani had now resided to the other side of the room. She was comfortably slumped down in a chair, eyes slipping close. After everything with the party and Allison, she needed a break. The punch from earlier that night was making her head hurt, and the blaring lights inside of the damned office was blinding her.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, you remember?" Stiles explained to the clueless McCall boy. His eyes fell on Shivani. Though she looked ever so peaceful and cute where she was curled up, she needed to stay awake. "Shivani, over here."

"The pregnant girl, Jessica." Scott realized at the same time as Shivani groaned in irritation. Reluctantly, she got to her feet and made her way over to stand along side the two doofuses.

"Yeah. Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him." Stiles continued. It made sense.

Shivani shuddered at the thought. Matt had literally killed a pregnant woman, with his own two hands. It was disgusting. What reasoning could he possibly have for that?

"So, what are we looking at?" Stiles' dad asked as he reentered the room. Shivani stepped aside, letting the former sheriff get closer to the desk.

His face twisted up in hesitation when he realized they were looking at the hospital files. "I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this. There was a six - car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed." He was obviously still in doubt about it all. Which was understandable. What were the chances of some high school boy going off on a murderous spree just like that anyways?