1.16 chapter sixteen ✔️

CHAPTER SIXTEENLACROSSE WITH A LITTLE VIOLENCE"i would take a bullet for you just to prove my love"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
LACROSSE WITH A LITTLE VIOLENCE
"i would take a bullet for you just to prove my love"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind."

"What?" Melissa McCall whispered to the boy next to her in confusion.

"Mankind- that word should have new meaning for all of us today." Bobby Finstock continued.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Melissa questioned again.

"He does this every year." Stiles informed, unphased.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

Shivani was standing alongside of Stiles, Scott and Scott's mother Melissa McCall. They were all listening to some dumb speech Coach was making about the game tonight. Apparently it was a really big deal. Shivani hadn't really been paying attention to the lacrosse team at the school. She only knew this and that from either Scott or Stiles. It was a little too violent for her taste. If she had it her way, she'd replace the school's lacrosse team with the basketball team from one of her favorite shows, 'one tree hill'. Now that, she would watch.

Stiles and Shivani had made an attempt to find Jackson, but they had failed. The Whittemore boy was nowhere to be found. Actually, he probably was easy to find, but the two didn't do that good of a job of locating him. Maybe they, deep down, knew that approaching him about the matter wouldn't be to any use. Jackson didn't want to believe that he was the kanima, plus he had no idea Matt had been controlling him all this time. He couldn't confirm to them that it was Gerard even if he wanted to. It was yet another dead end. They were used to those by now, but it didn't make it any less demotivating.

     This night in particular was especially chilly. For every breath that left Shivani's mouth, a cloud of smoke was created, her breath chilling to a thin mist. When bored by Choach's speech, she simply puffed several breath, making weak attempts to create 'smoke rings'. Little did she know, Stiles was watching Shivani mess around in the corner of his eyes. She was kind of adorable. . .

Stiles shook his head to rid his thoughts. He needed to be on his best tonight. So he pushed the image of her face to the back of his head, desperately trying to regain focus. He had a creeping feeling that a lot of stuff was going down tonight.

     The Stilinski boy was probably right about that too. If Gerard had in fact gained control over Jackson, it could only mean disaster. The man was odd, and he surely had more to his gameplay than just slaying werewolves. He was planning something, kanima or not, and Stiles had a bad feeling about it.