1.12 chapter twelve ✔️

CHAPTER TWELVEA SHOULDER TO CRY ON"all i want is love that lasts"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWELVE
A SHOULDER TO CRY ON
"all i want is love that lasts"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     Shivani never really had trouble admitting she was in the wrong. It was completely normal to be in the wrong sometimes. Even when it came to guessing who the kanima master was. To be fair, Shivani hadn't really objected when Stiles had accused Matt of being the one, even if his reasoning wasn't too grand. But then again, she hadn't really believed it either so it wasn't like she could take any of the credit for it.

     "I told you so." Had been the first thing to come out of Stiles' mouth when the trio realized who the master was. Shivani would have scowled at him for it hadn't it been for the pure shock she was feeling. Matt was the freaking master. Matt. In all honesty she had expected someone with a bit more. . . edge to them. Matt was just so bland. Who would've thought? Well, Stiles did think that. Then again he did accuse like five other people too, one of which were Derek ( Shivani heavily objected at this one ).

     Guess sometimes creepy stalker vibes also meant pshyco killer master dude too!

Shivani was currently standing at the hospital, her arms wrapped around a sobbing Allison Argent. Shivani hadn't really seen Allison expose her soft side like this, but then again they hadn't known each other that long. Still, the sight infront of her was heart breaking.

Shivani had gotten the call just moments after her, Scott and Stiles had realized that Matt was the one controlling Jackson. Allison had been all over the place, sobbing as she explained the situation to Shivani. Victoria Argent was dead, she had killed herself.

Shivani had originally been suprised that Allison called her instead of Scott, or Lydia or something, but then she remembered that her family didn't exactly approve of Scott, and Lydia was a no show. The Caddel girl had rushed to the hospital at an alarmingly fast pace, running several red lights. Barely arriving unscaved, she had hurried in the direction of the elevator. She had briefly bumped into her mom, but didn't stop to explain the situation. She instead flew down the hallways, skidding to a halt infront of the mess of a girl.

Allison had practically collapsed in Shivani's arms. Her father, Chris Argent, was standing a mere few feet away from them, a broken look on his face as he was forced to listen to the loud cries erupting from his daughter. He had yet to inform his daughter that her mother hadn't killed herself, but instead had been forced to protect her family because Derek Hale had bitten her. How did one even begin to explain something like that to one's daughter?

In all honesty, Chris was afraid. He was afraid that telling her would fuel the side of her that reminded him of his own sister. That type of hatred was dangerous, especially at times like this. He had already seen his daughter go crazy mode once before with Kate Argent by her side. He wasn't tempted to see the same thing again. Gerard, on the other side, was more then happy to. The older man had been the one to encouraged the 'suicide'. Allison's mom wasn't likely to live her life as a werewolf anyway, but the elderly man heavily influenced the situation. Chris had noted so much, but his head was too clouded to question it.