1.8 chapter eight ✔️

CHAPTER EIGHTFAMOUS LAST WORDS"and i was running far away"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER EIGHT
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
"and i was running far away"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

After Stiles had left, Shivani was feeling drained. Being social like this was very exhausting and energy consuming for the Caddel girl.

She had made a bee line for the bathroom to throw herself into the shower. She didn't bother washing her hair for several reasons. One, she had already washed it the previous night. Two, she was running low on the conditioner. And three, she was feeling way to lazy to blow dry her entire hair, and sleeping with it wet wasn't an option. So it was lazily thrown it a horrible looking bun ( if it could even be classified as a bun ). When she was done in the shower, she dragged herself over to her bed.

With lights turnt off and a warm comforter wrapped around her body to make her look like a caterpillar, her eyes slowly slipped shut to the sound of cars driving past her house every now. The wind howling loudly outside lulled her peacefully to sleep. And just as she could feel herself going to dream land, the obnoxiously loud door bell interrupted.

What now.

Shivani pretended that she didn't hear the sound. Instead, she cuddled deeper into her bed. Sadly, whoever was at the door didn't feel like being ignored. Shivani groaned in defeat when she got out of her bed and headed downstairs. The bell continued blaring until she threw the front door open.

"What." She spat through gritted teeth. The first person that had come to mind was Stiles. Who else was rude enough to show up this late to hassle her about something? But it wasn't Stiles. Not that she knew, but he was currently down town at a gay club trying to prevent Danny from becoming snake food.

A tall brunette stood infront of Shivani. Allison shot the girl an apologetic smile. "Hi, sorry, I know it's late." Allison brushed past Shivani and entered the house. "I have a proposal."

Shivani edged around after shutting the door, one eyebrow arched. "Really? And this proposal couldn't wait?" Allison shook her head. "Well then, hit me with your best shot, Argent."

"After hearing what Derek said, I'm sure you've been considering your options." Allison started. Shivani snorted.

"Options? I'm not going to be joing Derek and his suicidal team any time soon. And it's not like you guys are just going to welcome me with open arms." Shivani said. As far as she was concerned, she had no options. Allison realized the girl had a point.

"That's the proposal. You help me, and I'll make sure you get a place in the 'pack'." Allison felt weird calling her friend group a pack, but there wasn't really any other word for it. The Argent girl wasn't dumb. She knew exactly how suspicious Stiles could be, and getting Shivani fully integrated into the pack would prove difficult. But for some reason unbeknownst to Allison, she trusted Shivani. She didn't know why, she just did.