Emotionless

"Thanks." You walked away from the Class B stands, on your way to the arena. On your way, you happened to run into Endeavour.

"Y/N... I was informed that you fainted."

You nodded, clutching the burn on your arm. "Yes. I did." Endeavour looked at you, a hint of curiosity in his aqua eyes. "Where did you learn how to heat up your fire to the point where it would turn blue? I didn't teach you how to do that."

You continued walking, avoiding eye contact thought your eyes wouldn't have revealed much anyway. "It was simply adrenaline. Nothing more."

He continued to watch you walk back into the arena, your hood lowered in front of your eyes. 

"Hey Y/N." Midnight greeted once you walked up next to her once again. You waved, anxious to see how this battle would turn out.

Midoriya and Todoroki... In terms of control and limit, Todoroki had the upper hand. But the problem was, he was only using his ice. From what you remembered, he would shiver if he used his ice too much, and knowing Midoriya, that battle was going to last a while.

"Thanks for waiting everybody!"

You were snapped out of thought by Present Mic's announcing and you stood up straight. 

"So you're here." Todoroki said, with him and Midoriya standing off in waiting for Present Mic's call.

"Now, Midoriya versus Todoroki! Start!!"

In a moment, a large chunk of ice emerged from the ground, though not as large as the one from before. Midoriya quickly destroyed it with a flick of his finger, leaving one finger now broken.

A gust of bone chilling wind radiated from the two as you internally warmed yourself up. Both are most likely running on adrenaline at the moment, so neither felt anything.

The battle went on like that similarly, each of Midoriya's fingers being broken by every flick. 

With all this cold air blowing in your face, you were worried about the condition they would be in after the battle.

You looked at Midoriya, his eyes shooting all around Todoroki. He was looking for an opening, some data to comprehend, anything that would help him win.

Todoroki had a spike of ice behind him to prevent him from recoiling out of bounds. Smart, but how long would it last? The air was already ice cold and blowing all throughout the arena, so the gusts of wind coming from Midoriya has to break that spike at some point.

While both of them were incredible, quirk weren't something that had no limit. It's like how Kirishima won the other round: Tetsutetsu ran out of stamina.

It was bound to happen to either on of these two.

"Todoroki doesn't recoil from Midoriya's power and gets in close!" Present Mic announced, Todoroki running up a ramp of ice he made.

Todoroki was trying to get close to disable Midoriya with his ice, so he came plummeting from the air. But Midoriya moved back and dodged, smashing the ice crawling up his ankle with his left fist.

You heard his scream of pain from among the icy haze. 

"That's a lot more power than before." Todoroki got up from his small corner of ice. "Are you... trying to tell me... to stay away?"

You crossed your arms, the cold somewhat getting to you. Todoroki's abilities surpass that of an average pro. You knew it well, since you can't count how many times you've had to save a pro hero from whatever they were fighting.