A Feeling

"Y/N!" Toga sang, crashing into you and nearly knocking the both of you off of the chair you sat on.

"Hey crazy, mind being careful with boss' daughter? You don't want to get messy with him." Dabi chugged down his shot and placed the empty glass in front of you.

Toga stuck out her lower lip, still clinging to you like a sloth to a branch. "She doesn't mind. Right?"

"I don't care."

"See?" She noticed your uniform poking out from under your cloak. "Hey, since you're a full-fledged student and all, is there anyone interesting at your school?"

You turned to her, noticing the malice behind her grin, and shook your head. "They're rather pedestrian."

"Come on, no one odd or fascinating in a school of heroes?"

"I know you're lying." Dabi rotated another shot glass. "I've seen your class, the bunch of oddballs."

"Quite the statement, coming from you."

Twice walked into the room and immediately noticed Toga clinging to you. "Whoa, what's going on? Did you do something cool?"

"Not without a boyfriend." Toga let go of you and drooped over the table. "Man, Y/N, you're boring! There's no one to talk to about romance and boys, even with someone my age around."

Dabi finished his second shot. "What about Endeavour's son?"

Your brows raised ever so slightly. "Why would you be interested in that?"

"No reason. But doesn't he have multicoloured hair and a weird scar?"

You nodded. "And different coloured eyes."

"Yeah..." Dabi placed his glass on the table. "That's the one."

"What's with that look of ecstasy?" Your hand balled into a fist. "What are you thinking?"

"Hey, foot off the ground, no need to read my mind or anything." Dabi put the empty glass next to the other one in front of you and walked off. "Not sure how you do that anyway."

You clicked your tongue and gathered the two glasses, but not picking them up, leaving them pinned side by side at the edge of the table.

You planted yourself in your bed, bringing your knees to your chest and letting out a breath, quietly repeating what you were thinking in your head when Toga hugged you.

"Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me."

"Ello there!" Twice plopped down at the end of your bed and the mattress raised, nearly catapulting you out of your bed.

"Jin."

"What? Is it the time of the month?"

"No—" You looked away from the wall to see doubles of Twice, one holding five tampons, another holding chocolate, and another holding pads. "Where did you even get that?"