One

One is really such a large number. Beneath it, there lies zero, and in between zero and one is a thousand numbers that people don't even think about. But they're there.

And one year, they trained. One year, and suddenly they were there amongst the pro heroes, hoping that they'd all make it out alive from this liberation war.

'My father had a certain doctor, although I can't recall his name. He resides in Jaku Hospital, as Hawks has said, which is where all the transmissions had come from. He is the one who has the ability to make Nomus. However, the other doctors in the hospital are unaware of his tactics.'

'How do you know of this?' Present Mic asked, maintaining the English conversation the two of you held.

'He is only one person. Yet, he has been working for my father for decades. I should know. I saw the records from nearly 50 years ago.'

As you sat in your room in France, six months away from the conversation, a 14 hour flight from those you conversed with, you wondered what came of the conversation.

•••

The heroes burst through the doors of the hospital, gaining attention from the doctors that roamed its halls. "What is this?!" One of them demanded.

"Everyone get outside!" Mandalay instructed. "There might be some fighting here soon!"

The heroes made their way through the building, spotting the unsuspecting man peacefully sauntering the halls.

"The man behind the nomu... and All For One's right hand!" Endeavour called, his flames igniting and roaring, craving the creation of ashes. "The devil's minion, huh? You're finished!"

In the midst of fleeing, Aizawa used Erasure on him and the doctor immediately aged, just as you had said. 

"Looks like Y/N was right." Endeavour said. "He aged the second you hit him with your Erasure. So he does have a quirk."

"Is it the same one that's kept All For One alive for this long?" Detective Tsukauchi observed the practically decaying man, sunken eyes and wrinkling skin that seemed to be threatening to fall off his bones.

"Wow, neat." Present Mic began, his glare set on the owner of the shoulder he gripped. "You could apply all the regenerative properties in nomus to medical care. Basically, it's like using cheat codes. Yet... Why use it the way you did?!"

Another doctor appeared, rushing to scold the heroes. "Stop that! Please don't be rough with him! What did the good doctor even do?!"

Endeavour took in a seething breath. The other doctors, indeed, did not know of the doctors tactics.

"Stand back, people! We're evacuating the hospital in case we need to fight any nomu!"

In another section of the hospital, nomu's began to emerge as a result of the tinkered with corpses of old patients. Quickly, they appeared where the doctor was, like dogs to their troubled owner.

With the unfortunate discovery of Erasure's ineffectiveness on nomus and the revealing of Twice's quirk being used on the doctor, the true doctor stood before his 'masterpiece.'

Tomura Shigaraki.

But, like you had guided, there were transmissions sent from certain places, and he wasn't hiding anywhere new.

A figure with the strength of thousands in her legs alone had suddenly burst through the wall of the true doctor's lab, knocking countless pieces of equipment off their shelves. "Are you the real one?!" Mirko questioned, knowing full well what the answer was.