The Training Camp

"Do you think we'll be in the same building?" Kendo asked you. You shrugged, and looked over at Monoma, teasing Class 1A about how 5 students failed the exams. "He does realize he's the only one that failed as well?" You questioned, a vine whipping Monoma in the back of the head and catching him.

"I sure hope he does, because he's really embarrassing our class." She said through gritted teeth, grabbing him and pulling him onto the bus.

Iida whistled loudly and told everyone to get onto the bus in a single-file line.

You sat on the bus on the way to the camp, way in the back, with a book clutched in your hands and was resting on your folded knees.

No one was sitting next to you, and you were hoping that with the book in your hands would signify that you didn't really want to talk.

"Hey, Y/N!"

Dang it. "Hello."

"Have you been to this camp before?" Kaminari asked. You shook your head. "This is only for official first years. I have met the people there."

The bus arrived at the destination.. or so you thought. "Shouto." You tapped his shoulder. "You might want to get ready." He looked at you curiously, but nodded anyway.

You looked into the forest, sensing Pixie-Bob's intents.

"The Wild Wild Pussycats were the best heroes for the last decade!" Midoriya exclaimed. Pixie-Bob took the liberty of grabbing his head and yelling, "We're a child at heart!!"

You stood at the edge of the cliff, your ears unintentionally blocking out what Mandalay was saying.

The earth rumbled under your feet and you immediately pushed off the ground and let the air carry you.

"Cheater." Pixie-Bob grumbled.

"You want me to go to the forest?" You asked. You lowered down and landed next to Todoroki. "Oh, Y/-" You immediately pushed off the ground and sped passed him, your class, and Class 1B.

"Well, she's bound to be stopped at some point, right?" Tetsutetsu said. Kirishima put his hand on Tetsutetsu's shoulder. "Man... when you've been in her class long enough, you'll soon learn that... that sentence will never happen."

You slowly floated down and landed on the ground with a light thud, making Kota look up. "Oh... you're here." You waved and looked into the forest. "Looks like I'm the first one here."

You handed Kota a book. "You asked for this the last time we saw each other, by the way." He looked at the cover. "Thanks. Is Sosaki coming any time soon?"

"She should be." You held out your hand, which he took, and he led you to the dining area, where you rested your head.

"Y/N." You turned your head, meeting eyes with Aizawa. "Why don't you help out with dinner if you're here already?"

You nodded and looked over at the unlit stove, stomping on the ground, making flames erupt sin every single one. "I'll carry that." You offered, lifting a bag of potatoes.

You helped cut some vegetables, while Kota stood next to you. "Here." You held a cooked potato in front of him, which he took. "Is it fine?"

"Yeah."
A few hours later, you looked back at the forest, finally seeing both your class and Class 1B emerge from the forest. "Hello." You waved.

"How are you here already?!" Awase questioned. You stared at him blankly and looked down at Kota. "That's my class, and Class 1B."

Midoriya knelt down in front of him. "Hey there! I'm Izuku Midoriya." And out came Kota's fist, right into Midoriya's promised land.