Redeemable

New Quirk Explanation: Life (Previously Belonging to Himari L/N)

How "Life" Works

Everywhere Vie stands, there is a two kilometre (about a mile) radius where she can control anything by inputting her life force into it. This does not include living people or animals since they have their own free will; this does, however, include Nomus, like Shirakumo.

She can heal or make plants grow by slowly taking away "life" from plants or people, which creates the illusion of time passing, making seeds sprout or wounds heal in a matter of seconds. If a person is dead or too tired, then Vie cannot heal them.

Memory/thought sharing occurs when she inputs her life force into living people (this happens instead of controlling them). Since it is more difficult to input her life into others, so she either touches them or uses the earth as a conductor to do this.

Teleportation isn't truly teleportation but a very quick transportation from one area to another. Because her life force can be spread across a two kilometre radius, she puts a majority of her life force in a certain area and moves her physical body there. She doesn't do this often because it risks her releasing too much life force, and she enters a state that's too close to death to function.

I'm scared.

The words a young child said to you a long time ago weighed on your mind for years.

It was the first time you had ever saved someone; the first time anyone had looked at you with hope rather than suspicion.

You always had a spot in your heart saved for children, although you seemed like someone that would be annoyed by them. You wanted a world where they wouldn't cry, where they'd be safe, where they wouldn't have any fears.

After all, you were born into a world filled with that.

And this meant all children.

"You seem distracted!"

You dodged the black tendrils growing form your father's fingers.

"Is something on your mind? Why don't we have a nice talk, father to daughter?"

Hawks used his feathers to pull you out of the way. "He's only aiming for you..."

"If I'm gone, he won't have to deal with my mother's quirk anymore." You placed your finger on your earpiece. "Aster, Toga's location?"

"Um.... Mierde, she's already consumed Twice's blood, she's taking over the entirety of the space you made for her, Uravity, Midnight, Froppy, and Nejire-chan!"

You clicked your tongue. "If she can make that place overflow, she'll be able to leave the barrier. She could two time one of the groups."

"It'll be okay," Hawks assured. "After all, we've got another on our side."

•••

Uraraka jumped around, tapping the different clones and making them float, only for Toga to make more.

Some dropped to the ground in slumber as Midnight emitted her fragrance from her skin.