Power of a Quirk

"Hey, hey, Y/N!" Mirio put his hand on your head and you nearly dropped the book in your hand.

"...Good morning, Mirio."

He walked up next to you and looked at your book. "Oh, that's a new one." You nodded, turning the page. "Iida-san gifted it to me. Are you in need of something?"

"The ring's new."

"Right." You closed your book and stopped, staring at him for a moment. "Why are you following me to class?" He rubbed the back of his head. "Aw, come on, did your teacher not tell you? We're coming to visit!"

...What.

• • •

"The crown among the splendid U.A. students."

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us."

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like."

"Hey, those are Y/N's friends, right?" Kaminari looked back at you, as well as the a good majority of the rest of the class, but... "Y-Y/N?!"

You had your faced pressed against your desk, your hands clasped behind your head with an aura of embarrassment radiating from you. God, take me from this earthly realm...

"Can you just briefly introduce yourselves?" Aizawa requested. But before even saying their names, "Hey, Y/N, nice hair!"

You gripped strands of your hair, your water bottle suddenly opening and patted your back as if it were a person. "Please refrain from using me in your introductions..." You muttered.

"Then let's start with Amajiki."

His head snapped up, his glare shaking the whole class. You felt the intimidated energy suddenly rush through your feet and you looked up, seeing Tamaki's eyes on your class.

You snapped and the water from your water bottle gathered in front of you. You pointed to Tamaki and it quickly streamed towards him in the shapes of fish, circling around him and distracting his eyes from your classmates.

The water came back to you and vapourized and you held up to fingers, pointing to yourself. "Remember what we practiced." You mouthed. "And keep your eyes on me."

He gulped and stared at you as his mouth slowly moved. "I-I'm... Tama.. Tamaki... Amajiki." You nodded, quietly clapping to applaud him as his eyes travelled back to the ground.

You tapped one of your feet and sent a message to Mirio and Nejire.

Which of you told him to imagine my classmates as potatoes?!

Nejire smiled and waved. "I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you about work studies. But wait..."

Oh, here we go.

"Why do you have a mask on your face? Are you sick?"

You smacked your hand on your forehead with a soft groan, leaning back in your chair with a rock rising from the floor to keep it from falling.

"Oh! You must be Todoroki, right? Right?"

No, not him...

"How did you get bur-" You immediately switched with the air next to her, putting your hand over her mouth. "This is Nejire Hado, or Nejire-chan as her hero name, that's all you were asked to do."

"But-!"

"I'll tell you cool stories or something if you just... sh!" You hid your face from your class, dragging Nejire back next to Mirio and Tamaki.