Fight

You got to your feet and began walking towards the Nomu, the earth ever so often rising to keep you steady. "You... are not my mama." You whispered with an edge to your voice. "My mama... would never hurt me. My mama... would never make a child cry."

You conjured up the strength to lift your head, and blood was dripping down both your eyes as you yelled, "I WILL KILL YOU FOR DARING TO TAKE HER PLACE!!"

Todoroki flinched. You always looked calm, composed, even cold. So what was this?

You sped over to the Nomu and raised your electrified fist, plunging it into the Nomu's face and sending it down the road with an indented path left in front of it.

Vines grew from beneath the Nomu and wrapped around it as you ran over, suddenly making mirages of yourself from heating the air around you. You recoiled your right arm as it was engulfed in flames and then let it swing, a Phoenix-like shape flying towards the Nomu's head as the crackling of the flames echoed through the streets.

The rubble from the broken building rose and began circling around the Nomu until they stopped in the shape of spikes and jabbed into it.

Your hair began to float as air blew upwards from underneath you, your cloak flowing in the wind as if it were the cover of a comic book with your electrified hand raised with large bubbles of water surrounding you.

"How do you think it feels to get electrocuted?"

The bubbles encased your arm and the water seemed to jolt as it combined with the electricity generated around your arm.

"You're about to find out."

The water rushed towards the still bound Nomu as if it were a midair river and wrapped around it. It shook as the electricity surged through its body and then slumped over.

You let your hand drop sloppily next to you and your hair and cloak drifted down to your back. It wasn't until now that you heard the helicopters above head and the people from another area yelling for you.

You looked behind you and saw Todoroki standing between two buildings, the boy you saw from before hiding behind him. You wondered if you looked scary.

The rubble and debris scattered the streets. You knew what to do.

You pressed your hands together and shut your eyes, visualizing what the place looked like before. You should know. Your favourite cafe is located here.

The boulders and pebbles vibrated, then shook, then slowly lifted off the ground and returned to their place, morphing with the rest of the building until it looked good as new.

You opened your eyes, still facing Todoroki. "I did it..." Your eyes then rolled back and you fell over onto the road.

"Y/N!" Todoroki ran over and put his hand on your bleeding shoulder, the scratches along your arms scabbed but not healed.

He put his arms under your legs and on your lower back as he lifted you up ever so gently. You were shaking against his hands, your left arm cold on the surface from circulating water around it.

He held you close to him and activated his left side to warm you up.

You seemed to realize it was him as you slowly lifted your arms and wrapped them around his kneel, burying your head in his chest. "Todoroki-san..."

"Shouto." He blew a piece of your hair out of your face. "I told you to call me Shouto."