Shouto

You didn't end up going back to the observation room. You had actually ran into Todoroki on your way there.

"I heard you passed... good for you."

"You weren't watching."

You solemnly shook your head. "I'm not allowed to watch Power Loader's or Eraserhead's exams, since they're the two that I'm going up against. I had Principal Nezu record them for me, though."

Todoroki hummed and looked away. "I'm told that Midoriya and Bakugou's match is right now. Do you want to go check it out?"

So Principal Nezu got Kaminari-san and Ashido-san. "Okay." You followed him to the observation room, seeing both Bakugou and Midoriya on the screen.

"Oh." Once you stared at the screen, you saw that... they weren't doing so well.

"You don't think Deku-kun's going to fail, do you?" Uraraka asked. You sighed and crossed your arms. "It depends on how well him and Bakugou can get along."

You glanced at Todoroki, then back at the screen. I wonder how his and Yoayorozu-san's match went. You felt like gagging when you saw the burns and bruises all over the two. "I'm going to get something to drink." You walked off, Todoroki following you.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

You got some water from the vending machine and took a deep breath. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."

He walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "You... can talk to me, you know?" He thought back to when he was in the hospital with Midoriya and Iida.

"Hey, do you have a minute?" The two looked at him. "Yeah? What's wrong, Todoroki-kun?"

"It's about Y/N. She seems to get random bursts of... frustration, I guess. I'm not sure why, but it seems to happen when she gets a call from someone."

Midoriya thought for a minute. "Well, just tell her that you'll always be there for her when she needs it! She'll probably trust you a little more with that reassurance."

You looked at him in confusion. Why was he suddenly being comforting? "Right.. thanks." You looked down at your drink, knowing that you'd be up soon. "By the way, can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah?"

"...As long as the student passes the written exam, they can go to the camp."

Todoroki was silent for a moment. "Really? Aizawa-sensei really likes lying to us." "The teachers also made sure there was a way for the students to pass, so they weren't going at it full power."

"Wow." You looked back at him, hoping to do those side smiles, but it never came. Dang it. "In any case, I'm up soon, so..." You walked away, leaving Todoroki in the waiting room.

He ran to the observation room, seeing almost everyone except for the people that were passed out... Midoriya and Bakugou.

"Hey Todoroki!" Kirishima greeted. "I heard you and Yaouorozu passed!"

"Yeah."

Kaminari sighed. "Dammit, how did Mineta pass anyway?" Mineta crossed his arms cockily, although he wasn't the only one that passed. "Y/N's next, so let's hope that her cloak flies up too far."

Todoroki gritted his teeth. "Don't use such perverse thoughts." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

You walked onto the exam area, waiting for Eraserhead and Power Loader's energy to come into your line of feeling.