Breaking Free

All Might looked at you with wide eyes, your dazed expression staring back at him, the moonlight not even bothering to reflect in your eyes. You looked unfazed at the fact that you could've merely stabbed through him there and then, finishing the battle.

But All Might knew you. He knew that while you never showed it, you truly cared.

"You grim creature. You dare treat young Y/N like that?"

"I do dare. I know you can't hit your dear student."

You charged forward, your fist engulfed in bright blue flame, burning more than that of Endeavour himself. All Might moved to the side, your fist just barely missing his bright uniform.

"Young Y/N, snap out of it!"

"She can't hear you, dear All Might."

A soft vibration could be felt from miles away, though it was an earthquake where All Might stood, the ground rising in rigid plates.

He stumbled from the uneven ground, but punched at the ground and made the plates go back to normal, although it was unexpected to him. He raised a brow and looked up at you. Were you... fighting back?

Todoroki shook, watching what was taking place along with the crowd. Him, Midoriya, everyone there knew that while you didn't have the face to show it, you were gentle and caring.

So this, this was too far.

"Dearest Y/N, why don't you finish this off for your father so we can get going? Don't be afraid to go all out." All For One said.

All Might knew he needed to block, punch, anything. But that girl that was hovering there before him. That emotionless face. That was his dear student, the one that healed his arm when he was in the hospital, the one that always told him to be careful even if he was the number one hero, the one... that was the little girl he saved all those years ago.

Your feet slowly left the ground and you shot through the air at terrorizing speed, stopping mere inches from All Might before punching him in the stomach with an electrified fist.

He flew across the battle field, the air seeming to drop as he clattering to the ground.

The crowd stared at the sight from their screens. The comfort of the distance they had from this fight.

A sixteen year old girl. A sixteen year old girl had sent All Might flying.

Your eyes suddenly went wide, your dazed expression disappearing from your face, and you ran over to All Might, tripping over the uneven ground that you hadn't even realized you had created.

Your throat closed up, seeing the still figure of All Might, almost as still as time felt. The midnight air seemed to go down your windpipe as easy as rolls of toilet paper down the drain.

With bruises now scattered across your legs from the rigid terrain you had created, you came to a swift halt next to All Might, shaking him like a child to their parent on Christmas.

"All Might!" You shook him a hit harder, small bubbles of water radiating from the ground and beginning to enter into your shoulder.

"Come now, Y/N." All For One called, motioning his hand to come as he hovered away. But you hadn't moved.

"Y/N."

Suddenly, your shoulder looked as if it burst, blood staining the upper sleeve of your sweater.

You slowly stood up, a deadly silence falling the battlefield. A minute, then two passed by, with you facing away from All For One the entire time.

Finally, you opened your mouth. "'Don't be afraid to go all out?'" You were surrounded by water, flowing around you like a rushing river. Then, from amongst the the rapid waves, you said,

"Fine."